Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh so the Chelsea link came from City's briefing that they were pulling out?

Tell you what, if Chelsea had Mourinho as manager i'd be very worried right now because he is a master of transfer hijacks. Having Mourinho on our side, i'm not worried at all. Chelsea can feck off.

City think it's too much money? I'm sorry after 10 years of State-sponsored financial doping City don't get to spin that line without being laughed at. Ludicrous argument.

Watching the game, and an official breaking news popup: Manchester City pull out of the Sanchez chase.
...yay!?

For all the moral high ground they take regarding Sanchez's exorbitant wage demands, they sure weren't thinking about finances while signing FBs right and left. It all comes down to needs, and Sanchez is a luxury for them, while he is a need for us.

And the cheek of briefing that Chelsea were interested...

Why would City make a point of briefing reporters that they "think" Chelsea might also make a bid?

Pathetic last-ditch attempt to spook us into paying more?

My god city are pathetic, what an absolute show they have put on today.

Small time. As usual. No surprises there. City are not embarrassed enough that Sanchez chose the bigger club so they decide to make an absolute joke of themselves in this story.

My god city are pathetic, what an absolute show they have put on today.

How so, refusing to give into ridiculous wage demands? They're right they should not be paying sanchez more than the likes of De bruyne/Silva etc.

just watching the game on NBCSN and a breaking news pop-up came on saying that City have ended the interest in Sanchez

How so, refusing to give into ridiculous wage demands? They're right they should not be paying sanchez more than the likes of De bruyne/Silva etc.

By pulling out 3 times and releasing silly statements.

Also the wages are to be viewed alongside getting a discounted transfer fee. Sanchez is with £100m if he had a proper contract.

I see City are just as petulant as their manager.

Lmao City briefing that Chelsea are in for him. fecking small time.

Like the virgin who the super model wouldn't f*** arguing that he prefers the intellectual 'bookish' type anyway.

If anybody still has doubts about this...

He’s 7/1 to join Chelsea. 14/1 to join City.

I’m not saying odds mean anything, I’m just saying that there is money to be made, should he not join united.

Chelsea make bid for Sanchez!

But will probably end up with Andy Carroll.

Status
Not open for further replies.