Height: 180cm
Squad Number: #17
Player Agent: #Leaders
Position: Attack - Left Winger / Right Winger
Foot: Right
Contract Expires: Jun 30, 2028
Date of Last Contract Extension: Apr 28, 2023
Outfitter: Nike​

Anyone knows how he played for Argentina so far?
60 mins vs Peru with argentina already qualified.

Played ok, nothing special.

Probably won't play much more, maybe won't play at all.

I really hope he's battling it out with Rashford for the LW position. I certainly don't want to see him starting on the right over Amad (not that I don't rate Garnacho there, but Amad looks ready to explode there.)

I really hope he's battling it out with Rashford for the LW position. I certainly don't want to see him starting on the right over Amad (not that I don't rate Garnacho there, but Amad looks ready to explode there.)

Agreed. Amad has shown more than enough to make the RW position his. Let Rashford feel the heat from Garnacho and let the better man win.

Praying this becomes a his season and he can get to the 30 G+A mark.
He hasn't even gotten 20 G+A yet. He needs to aim for that. A good season for him would be to have 20 goals across all competitions and we'll need every single one

Praying this becomes a his season and he can get to the 30 G+A mark.

Him and Amad have been interacting with each other on socials talking about the 30G&A. I think that's probably what the aim is, and I think probably why we've bought a link up striker in Zirkzee to help facilitate them.

Quality on the right. Be interesting to see if he can step up on the left, cause it'll be quite a battle for the wings with him and Amad

His development reminds me of Ronaldo's. You can see with each game the progress.

Garnacho is so much better on the right. He and Amad are solid options.

What we should be doing is bringing someone in who will look to come in and challenge for the left wing spot.

His composure for the goal suggests he might make a step up to the next level.

Garnacho is so much better on the right. He and Amad are solid options.

What we should be doing is bringing someone in who will look to come in and challenge for the left wing spot.
Nah, just give Garnacho a run out on the left.

Impressive performance, scored and set up easy chance for Rashford who hit the post.

Amad and Garnacho both being better on the right is causing us a headache.

I would still give Garnacho another try on the left, it's too early to write him off from playing there long term.

I run out of good things to say about Garnacho. Given Rashford's form in front of goal a lot is going to fall on his shoulders. I pray for his fitness.

Amad and Garnacho both being better on the right is causing us a headache.

I would still give Garnacho another try on the left, it's too early to write him off from playing there long term.
Nacho will play wide left with Amad on the right and we will be okay.

Who is writing him off from the left?
There's just a lot of posts who's sentiment seems to be he absolutely has to play on the right and the right only. And they'll moan about it every time he plays on the left.

He’s our best attacking talent by a mile, and a real clutch player.
There’s barely any weaknesses to his game, fantastic mentality too.
Give him a 6 year deal and put him as the face of the club, he’s the real deal, and he can handle it.

Garna is several levels above our of form and sleepy Rashford/Sancho/Antony. Amad showed some real moments of brilliance

Our youth is exciting, our senior attackers are overpaid shit

I love him on the right. Great goal and obviously should have had an assist - played another beautiful ball into the box that nobody attacked as well.

Shame we need to fit in Amad and Bruno who were very good as well. He should absolutely start ahead of Rashford, though, even with no preseason.

There's just a lot of posts who's sentiment seems to be he absolutely has to play on the right and the right only. And they'll moan about it every time he plays on the left.
I've not seen that, and that is obviously stupid. He's only playing on the right to accommodate Rashford and his long term future is clearly and obviously on the left

Last season was the breakout. Hopefully this is the one where he adds the goals and assists to be compared to the very best in the league.

He’s played better on the right, more unpredictable. Everyone knows he’s cutting in on his right foot when playing off the left.

Just love watching him play, hope he'll be around for a long time and keeps improving. He could really become world class. Amazing the amount of young talent we have now with him Kobbie, Yoro, Amad and Hojlund. The future is bright!

A run out? He started a number of games on the left and has never been as convincing as he has on the right, in my opinion. He's just a lot less predictable.
He’s a better player now than he was then

Excellent when he came on. Should have had an assist and took his goal really well. Big season for him.

Proper attitude, look forward to him this season. He will have his frustating games, but he is always trying to make things happen and has such strong will.

Start him against Fulham please, he's always hungry to make something happen

I've not seen that, and that is obviously stupid. He's only playing on the right to accommodate Rashford and his long term future is clearly and obviously on the left

It’s not obvious at all that his long term future is on the left. He’s only 20 and he’s already shown an ability to play on both flanks. The fact that there are lots of people saying he looks better playing on the right is alone evidence enough that his long term position is still a matter for debate.

It’s not obvious at all that his long term future is on the left. He’s only 20 and he’s already shown an ability to play on both flanks. The fact that there are lots of people saying he looks better playing on the right is alone evidence enough that his long term position is still a matter for debate.

He has literally never played on the right until the last season of football including all his youth matches.

He has moved over to accommodate Rashford and done a decent job because the level of the team went up with both of them on the pitch over Antony (since Amad was mostly injured) and the left was slightly cursed last year since no support from full backs for most of it..