g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });
Alejandro Garnacho image 17

Alejandro Garnacho Argentina flag

2023-24 Performances

View full 2023-24 profile

5.6 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I don’t see him displacing Rashford in the next two years but hopefully he is able to get a little more playing time next season, as well as some starts in important games. Hopefully we are able to solidify a rotation where he’s covering for Rashford, while Sancho plays exclusively on the right rotating with Antony (and possibly Greenwood, who would also cover the up front positions similar to Rashford).

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
I don’t see him displacing Rashford in the next two years but hopefully he is able to get a little more playing time next season, as well as some starts in important games. Hopefully we are able to solidify a rotation where he’s covering for Rashford, while Sancho plays exclusively on the right rotating with Antony (and possibly Greenwood, who would also cover the up front positions similar to Rashford).
Rashy will also play upfront so there will be enough opportunities

Chief123

Unpopular opinion. He’s a bigger threat than Rashford on the left wing.

His close control dribbling looks to have improved significantly.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
We should have given him his favourite no.7 shirt this season. He looks ready to explode.

AaronRedDevil

Slightly mad he didn’t get the number 7. He plays like one. Always threatening and he’s an academy player. Giving it to mount Mount made less sense then Valencia.

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
Unpopular opinion. He’s a bigger threat than Rashford on the left wing.

His close control dribbling looks to have improved significantly.
I've been saying this a while and I must be one of the few who prefers Rashford in the central striker role with Garnacho to the left.

AndySmith1990

I'm usually apprehensive about young talents and feel they get overhyped too soon. But I think he's going to be a, real elite winger. There are already things about him that make him better than Rashford

slored1

Looks incredibly exciting. Bright season ahead for him.

RuudTom83

Love the assist.

I'm critical of the United forwards for always shooting, but credit to him, he got the balance correct today.

Tony247

He is the future. Brilliant player. Showed so much maturity.

kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
Feels like this season, he's gonna go up levels. Excellent today.

Steve 007

Gernacho 3 pl league goals last season, yet we can all see the immense potential. Those saying Højlund is too young or not ready just need to look at this lad who’ll be one of the best in the league in a few years time, he’s ready to explode and that will keep Rashford on his toes.

Shark

@NotShark
He's going to destroy the league soon. Getting stronger and stronger on the ball.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
He was very good, on and off the ball. Deservedly got standing ovation.

El Jefe

The running ability has always been there but his ability to look up and pick the right pass running full pelt was really impressive today. The outside of the boot one to Mount was my favourite.

Great potential.

Syphon Wallet

Should have given him the 7, show some balls and ambition doing that.
Or give him 77 , the 7 in waiting.

Trex

This boy will be our answer to Mo Salah. Sometimes I worry because his style will lead to a lot of hard tackles on him.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Electric. Think ETH took him off because he was being fouled and since there’s no real bookings he was likely at risk of injury.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Absolutely outstanding player. Something happens almost every time he gets the ball. Great play for the assist also to wait for the right moment and play the right pass.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Looks like he’s improved massively from last season. Very exciting player

philippexyz

Ever since the Fulham away game last year i've been wondering how will the Rashford/Garnacho duopoly on the left wing be resolved in the future.

Kid is a potential superstar. He should start at least 20-30% of games this season. Used regularly as a weapon off the bench against tired fullbacks.