Academy players on international duty

Just rotation. They have another game in a couple of days where the team will be completely different.

Fair enough, good to give them proper rest and give other players chances at that age definitely.

Chido Obi came off the bench to score for Denmark U18s in a 5-3 win over Norway.

Devanney is another excellent prospect, very intelligent player that could have a very bright future in the game, time will tell if it is at United as there's much competition in midfield coming through the ranks.
Cheers!

I can't post links cos I still need more likes on my posts to reach the next level, but on the Gibraltar FA Twitter page, there is a brief post-match interview with Scanlon about his first international goal (and first goal in senior football).

As an added bonus, the goal means he's now Gibraltar's youngest ever scorer in the UEFA era.

I can't post links cos I still need more likes on my posts to reach the next level, but on the Gibraltar FA Twitter page, there is a brief post-match interview with Scanlon about his first international goal (and first goal in senior football).

As an added bonus, the goal means he's now Gibraltar's youngest ever scorer in the UEFA era.

Harlem McLaughlin has been called up to the Scotland U16s squad. They face Faroe Islands on 18 Sep and either Indonesia or Switzerland on 21 Sep.

Harlem McLaughlin has been called up to the Scotland U16s squad. They face Faroe Islands on 18 Sep and either Indonesia or Switzerland on 21 Sep.
Proper Batman villain name that

He reminded me a bit of Devaney from the little I saw of him. Smart decisions and keeps the game flowing. Good to see him get this experience.