ABU Pundits

Gowls, the lot of them.

He actually says he's never seen a defender being allowed to man handle and physically abuse somebody the way Martinez was allowed to do to Haaland.

What a moron.

“I’ve never seen someone allowed to physically abuse someone”

That's quite rich coming from a British defender from the 80s.

Richard Keys’ tweet this morning was funny. Saying even if we win it will be an asterisk because of that Coventry goal being ruled out, and he hopes Manchester City (genuine asterisk champions) smash us.

They can't have seen the goal as it doesn't matter if it's an inch or 73miles off, it's still off.
Being a lovely story of a minnow making a great comeback doesn't change the rules.

Yeah i saw it after and they definitely went stronger than they should've (also didn't like Micah not piping up to stick the boot in until Ten Hag had walked away), why does that mean they shouldn't be on telly at all? Lineker's the best football presenter in the country
Saying that a manager might run off with the cup is degrading his character, even if said in jest. You don't say those kind of things live on TV. If that's the best then you probably need better. That's utterly unprofessional.

“I’ve never seen someone allowed to physically abuse someone”

That's quite rich coming from a British defender from the 80s.
A British defender who (like quite a few of the Liverpool team of the 80s) was a nasty tw@t of a player at times too.

Seems like most media outlets want a d!ckhead on who talks crap and creates talking points.

They can't have seen the goal as it doesn't matter if it's an inch or 73miles off, it's still off.
Being a lovely story of a minnow making a great comeback doesn't change the rules.
Yep. The only reason it went to ET was a bullshit penalty decision too.

It was funny watching Shearer processing Newcastle getting dumped out of all European comps whilst asking more bitter questions.

Chris Sutton believes Manchester United boss Erik ten Hag was out of line for claiming Mail Sport's football editor Ian Ladyman has 'no knowledge' of football after his side's FA Cup final win against Manchester City on Saturday.

United overcame favourites City 2-1 at Wembley, with Ten Hag putting uncertainty over his future behind him to guide his team to a famous win.

Following the game, Ten Hag insisted in his press conference that United were exactly where he wanted them to be, but Ladyman pushed back on this after the Red Devils recorded their worst-ever Premier League finish this season.

Ladyman suggested the Dutchman should have been able to get more out of his players despite a high number of injuries, but Ten Hag refused to accept this, arguing that Ladyman must have 'no knowledge' of the game if he held this view.

Reacting to Ten Hag's terse response, Sutton told Mail Sport's It's All Kicking Off podcast that it was nothing more than a 'cheap shot' from the United manager, and insisted Ladyman had every right to pull him up on his disappointing campaign at Old Trafford.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...wledge-football-following-FA-Cup-triumph.html

It's time Man Utd need to ban some of these reporters next season.

Last edited:
I don’t like how the Glazers/INEOS enabled that narrative to blow up on the eve of a FA Cup final.

It makes be doubt the running of the club will be any different next season.

Richard Keys’ tweet this morning was funny. Saying even if we win it will be an asterisk because of that Coventry goal being ruled out, and he hopes Manchester City (genuine asterisk champions) smash us.

Isn't Keys a Coventry fan? I'll give him a pass for the bitterness in that case.

The most ABU pundits that I've seen are Carragher, Murphy, Redknapp, Souness (I get it, all ex Liverpool), Dixon (I get it, City fan), but also Jermain fecking Jenas! That I don't get.

He's from Nottingham, played for Spurs and Newcastle, neither of whom had any serious rivalry with United when he was there, but any time he's commentating on a United game it's infuriating. The bitterness just oozes out of him, so one sided and full of snide little digs.

The most ABU pundits that I've seen are Carragher, Murphy, Redknapp, Souness (I get it, all ex Liverpool), Dixon (I get it, City fan), but also Jermain fecking Jenas! That I don't get.

He's from Nottingham, played for Spurs and Newcastle, neither of whom had any serious rivalry with United when he was there, but any time he's commentating on a United game it's infuriating. The bitterness just oozes out of him, so one sided and full of snide little digs.

He's obviously deeply affected by playing against us many a time and never winning.

Check out the ESPN lot. Nicol and some Liverpool player. Their bile is non stop and now it is not even funny.

I thought Shearer was alight, even during commentary he was praising our tactics.

Linkear on the other hand, good good, the scowl on his face when interviewing ETH. It was so obvious he wanted Pep to win so he could ram his walkers cock down his throat.

Don't blame Gary Lineker and Alan Shearer for asking Erik ten Hag proper questions. They rose above TV football's wasteland of vacuous chummery and prehistoric banter, writes OLIVER HOLT

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...ry-Lineker-Alan-Shearer-erik-ten-hag-bbc.html
They were anything but respectful and polite towards ETH. What the actual feck is he talking about? All of them are just blowing smoke up each other's asses now.

Was the journo who ETH said has no knowledge about football from Daily Mail? If so, probably explains this bullshit.

They were anything but respectful and polite towards ETH. What the actual feck is he talking about? All of them are just blowing smoke up each other's asses now.

Was the journo who ETH said has no knowledge about football from Daily Mail? If so, probably explains this bullshit.
If you check this post I shared the so called journos are targeting ETH and as you said blowing smoke up each other asses.

https://www.redcafe.net/threads/abu-pundits.475748/post-32003142

Makes a point, but there was this.

And probably after that he was never been asked about this subject ever again

Our manager had to endure after the game a whole nonstop shaming and belittling campaign by the media(channels, interviewers, pundits and journo's)

Last edited:
It is weird how Neville's bad time at Valencia is brought up time and time again yet here we have Alan fecking Shearer , a guy who was not only fortunate to coach his boyhood club but also managed to fecking relegate them, seemingly manages to receive next to no criticism from anyone regarding his even more disastrous spell in management .

Last edited:

You forgot that clown with talk sport Gabby Agbonlahor

In their post-game interview they should ask about the game and maybe if they have reasonable comments or criticisms about the game that would seem fair. Personal attacks (and that's what they were) were inappropriate.
I presume they interviewed Pep. Did they ask about the game? Did they ask about the 115 charges? I suppose that the charges are laid by PL rather than FA so maybe after their Premier League win rather than the FA cup would have been the right time to ask. Did they?

Did I hear John Cross on the back pages on Sky tonight, talk about the most successful premier league manager in History
and it wasn't Sir Alex. Pep apparently!
Hopefully someone can tell me I was mistaken.

Anyone on Talksport hate United.
Everyone on ESPN hate united. Makes talksport look quite favourable. Awful awful pundits on ESPN. They don’t even hide it. They openly admit it. Steve Nicol, Craig burley, Frank lebouef, Gab Marcotti, Jules Laurens. All of them.

A lot of these press and pundits have had their lives overshadowed by Alex Ferguson. That’s where some of the resentment stems from. Some were terrified of him. Ten Hag could have done with taking a leaf out of Fergie’s book.

We ruled the world and everyone was jealous of it. Still you’d think the mate would have died down by now. Shows how worries about our reemergence they all still are.

It’s a real issue for us though, makes it more uphill to get straight treatment in marginal decisions whether it’s player suspensions, injury time etc. Also makes it harder to build a new fan base. Ultimately football is becoming a bit of a consumer product and our potential future consumers keep getting a negative impression of us while hearing how wonderful City, Liverpool etc. are. I think there’s a marketing challenge in this for us that we shouldn’t ignore.