Aaron Wan-Bissaka | Signs a 7-year contract with West Ham

That’s a creepy fecking video. I hate spiders.

Wish AWB the best of luck. A good defender and will do well for West Ham.

Will do well there. Never had any hate for AWB, he had his limitations but he genuinely put in the work and made efforts to improve his game.

Hope he is cheered on his return. (Followed by an absolute stinker)

Love how this gets announced quicker than ours yet it was the same timings for medicals and stuff

Looking forward to the West Ham chants towards us of "Aaron Wan Bissaka, he left cos your shit"

Always so funny and witty.

Good luck to him, not as talented as some of our squad but a good attitude. Should get a good reception when he comes back to OT.

Love how this gets announced quicker than ours yet it was the same timings for medicals and stuff

All they've done is find a spider from the back of one of their employees shed and filmed it. Meanwhile we'll be ringing around all the music shops in Greater Manchester for a good deal on a piano rental.

I think this is a transfer where everybody involved got a decent deal to be honest, all things considered.

Never became the player I thought he would, but he was relatively decent while he was here. WH have got themselves a good deal.

Last edited:
Thanks for your services Aaron. Great attitude and mentality.

Good move for both clubs

Good luck to him, except when he plays us of course. Think he will do well for West Ham, it's a good signing for them and a good deal for us. Everyones a winner for once.

Should be a good enough signing for West Ham.

Genuinely the very best slide tackler in world football. Shame he’s not near as good at everything else.

Good luck to him, not as talented as some of our squad but a good attitude. Should get a good reception when he comes back to OT.
Weren't there rumours of attitude problems in previous years?

Best of luck to him, no complaints about his time with us, always gave his best.

Who are your full back options now? Shaw, Dalot, Malacia? After that's its out of position CBs or kids isn't it?

Or am I forgetting someone?
Mazraoui. Amass has been getting a lot of minutes in pre-season too so he'll probably feature a bit.

I think there was a few articles that were put to bed on that. He found it hard to settle in his first year and pretty quiet around the dressing room. Just came in and got on with it by all accounts.

Who are your full back options now? Shaw, Dalot, Malacia? After that's its out of position CBs or kids isn't it?

Or am I forgetting someone?
Not sure if anyone has said yet mate but we also have Mazraoui

There have been so many rumours around our lads in the last 5 years+, I based his attitude on what he showed on the pitch. Who knows what happens behind the scenes..

Nothing against the guy, and wish him all the best but it's wild he lasted 5 years here.

Good sign that he's been cleared off in the first INEOS window and hopefully with better squad management and less pressing need to fire fight every summer we become quicker at assessing when players are just not at the level we need.

Good signing for them. And good sale for us.

Solid enough squad player for a club of our size and the level we should be achieving; good starting option for clubs like Crystal Palace and West Ham.

Solid enough servant during an uninspiring era, but the right time for both parties that we go our separate ways as we aim to achieve more moving forward.

Will be interesting to see how he does.

In a general sense I think he's a good fullback for a team at West Ham's level. But from what I know of Lopetegui's previous teams, AWB wouldn't the most obvious choice for him stylistically.

From our perspective, if Mazraoui stays fit then we've upgraded on AWB. But that's a crucial "if".

Regardless, wish AWB well. I think he was the wrong profile of fullback for us to have signed, but that wasn't his fault.

Good luck! Good servant to the club and won two trophies.

West Ham are getting the best 1v1 defender in the world, but it's a good deal for United as well with Mazraoui being a better stylistic fit for the way we want to play. I think AWB himself also missed London and never really settled in Manchester as much as he would've liked to.

Good move for everyone involved? Probably.