2024 U.S. Elections | Trump v Harris

She was farcically inauthentic by cynically attempting to latch onto the Bernie fad, all the while attempting to remain grounded in establishment, corporate Dem politics. She therefore deprived herself of establishing a genuine political identity that people could connect with, and wound up looking like a confused clout chaser who wasn't ready for prime time.

She is definitely more politically wise this time by not mentioning things like medicare for all and other policies that will never see the light of day if she gets elected.

Good breakdown over her candidacy, and probably why she is seen as a politician that goes where the wind blows, but hardly unique in that regard.

She is hardly an ideologue like Sanders, but she was, i think, ranked the 2nd most liberal(US definition of the word anyway) senator in the US in prior years, so if anything, she might be less true to her positions now, than she was in 2020.

Word is out that Trump just said he won't be running in 2028, should he lose this one.

He also said, back in 2020, we would never hear from him again, if he lost to Biden, so his words aren't exactly worth much, but this quite makes sense, he clearly is feeling age coming for him, we can already see it.

Word is out that Trump just said he won't be running in 2028, should he lose this one.

He also said, back in 2020, we would never hear from him again, if he lost to Biden, so his words aren't exactly worth much, but this quite makes sense, he clearly is feeling age coming for him, we can already see it.

He won't run in 2028 because his legal situation won't allow it. And that's before we even get to the probability that Republicans will ditch him for being a serial loser who is preventing the party from regenerating itself in a post Trump world.

54-35 Hispanic number is wild, not sure whether it’s driven more by young men or conservative older Catholics which the abortion pitch doesn’t land. All the other seems fine and generally in line with 2020 exits. Does put a dampener on the blue TX/FL thing though, but that’s kinda expected.

He won't run in 2028 because his legal situation won't allow it. And that's before we even get to the probability that Republicans will ditch him for being a serial loser who is preventing the party from regenerating itself in a post Trump world.
Or you know he’d die of old age and kfc

If you watched the 2020 primaries, it was fairly evident Harris was a weak candidate. If she had the quality, it would've easily shone through given that the two leaders were very old.
Agreed. She looked weak in 2020, and I couldn’t connect to her at all.

She’s much more realistic, wiser, knowledgeable and savvy this time around, which a testament to her ability to learn and grow.

trump-toast.png

Yeah, that's not a city. It's a town. Well that's what it would be classed as by most other countries.
It has it's own police force, a mayor and a local council with tax powers and school system and is less than 4sq miles!

Had no idea it was so small.
Quite a lot of famous mayors are mayors of towns that are hilariously insignificant.

For example, Mayor Pete's South Bend has a population half of that of Barnsley.
Yeah, that's not a city. It's a town. Well that's what it would be classed as by most other countries.
I give you: the City of St. David’s, Wales

Population: 1800
It has it's own police force, a mayor and a local council with tax powers and school system and is less than 4sq miles!
The actual City of London is just a tad over 1 square mile & has a population of around 10,000.

Or he dies of old age.

Feels like this and next week we'll be crucial in seeing if Harris is able to maintain the lead, or if things trend back together again.

Almost seems like it has little to do with Trump at this stage, I've seen nothing from his party that should bring him closer, yet it things always seem to trend that way.

Some MAGA secretary of state in Montana (edit) apparently left Harris off the online absentee ballots...by 'mistake'. That's the real play here imo. Cheat 100 times and hope the 3-5 that don't get overturned make the difference. They're all so disgusting it baffles me.

Last edited:
Feels like this and next week we'll be crucial in seeing if Harris is able to maintain the lead, or if things trend back together again.

Almost seems like it has little to do with Trump at this stage, I've seen nothing from his party that should bring him closer, yet it things always seem to trend that way.

Some MAGA secretary of state in Arizona apparently left Harris off the online absentee ballots...by 'mistake'. That's the real play here imo. Cheat 100 times and hope the 3-5 that don't get overturned make the difference. They're all so disgusting it baffles me.

Huh? Secretary of state in Arizona is a democrat.