2024 U.S. Elections | Trump v Harris

Not an encouraging sign of what to follow imo. Harris is a candidate by default, and was never that inspiring, nor was she ever capable of winning elections convincingly. The VP only matters to his/her state, so at least get us PA.

Also such choice reflects a conservative stance, as in being too cautious; that's not someone who will boldly go out to wipe the floor with Trump.

I just whatsapped my partner along these lines :lol:

“Harris has chosen her VP and it’s Walz which is great news all round because he’s the progressive pick. Great news for us and great news for Trump”
:lol:

Walz will support all the progressive positions(Barring Israel) Americans agree with in polling and then end up with negative personal ratings. American voter - I agree with many of Mr Walz views but well…he is just a god dam commie!

Why he is getting likes i don't know, is this his line of attack?
To be fair :lol:

170420_3505931_Matt_Foley__Van_Down_By_The_River.jpg

Not an encouraging sign of what to follow imo. Harris is a candidate by default, and was never that inspiring, nor was she ever capable of winning elections convincingly. The VP only matters to his/her state, so at least get us PA.

Also such choice reflects a conservative stance, as in being too cautious; that's not someone who will go out to wipe the floor with Trump.
Again, this is a myth.

The point of attack for Rs is now very clear. They can brand both Harris and Walz as far left libs and double down on Walz's policies. That will play very well in MAGA world.
But that's preaching to the choir. Magats don't need convincing. It's about independents and they are not nearly as braindead.

Also such choice reflects a conservative stance, as in being too cautious; that's not someone who will boldly go out to wipe the floor with Trump.
Harris wasn’t selected as running mate from a swing state

But that's preaching to the choir. Magats don't need convincing. It's about independents and they are not nearly as braindead.

There are plenty of independents up for grabs, quite a few R refugees and/or people still on the fence of who to vote for among Trump or Biden. These folks are not going to respond favorably to lib policies, although Walz's affable grandpa / high school football coach gives inspiring half time locker room speech... schtick may win them over.

:lol:

Walz will support all the progressive positions(Barring Israel) Americans agree with in polling and then end up with negative personal ratings. American voter - I agree with many of Mr Walz views but well…he is just a god dam commie!
Yep it do be like that.

Why are you against him?

Well I voted for him because he promised to give me free healthcare, improve schooling for my children, give me a living wage, give me paid medical leave and paid paternity/maternity leave.

Yes and he has done all those things!

I know but he’s also given everyone else free healthcare, improved schooling for their children, given them a living wage, given them paid medical leave and given them paid paternity/maternity leave! He’s a god damn communist spending my hard earned tax dollars on everyone else!

I'm not into it. Its either red (preferable) or white (social occasions where red isn't available).

I don't even know who you are anymore.
This feels like a Seinfeld bit where Jerry is about to explain how rose is both, it’s pink, it’s red and white in one bottle while Costanza shakes his head absolutely not and Kramer looks on at him in disbelief

Likewise, despite being a complete weirdo, Vance looks just fine, but its not getting him anywhere.

Shouldn't really stoop to this, but I would argue strongly against this :lol:

Been reading up on Walz and watching some interviews. I think he seems like a solid pick - seems very likable and doesn't have the perceived baggage of Shapiro.

Dammit, the storm caused the Savannah stop for Harris / Walz to be postponed.

Already had tickets & I'll be moved out by the time they make up the rally.

Anyway, somebody should tell Ben Shapiro that is a chickenhawk, he have all this opinions on military intervention, but never served himself.

Not that this guy is worth the attention though.

This feels like a Seinfeld bit where Jerry is about to explain how rose is both, it’s pink, it’s red and white in one bottle while Costanza shakes his head absolutely not and Kramer looks on at him in disbelief

Beyond the fact that the highest quality wine is usually red, drinking rose is comparable to a red headed dude characterizing his hair color as strawberry blonde. It just sits oddly.

Ice in white wine is basically fancier watered wine, which has been done for eons.

Ketchup on burnt steak, on the other hand….
Ice in every drink going is an American tradition, ketchup on every type of food is another

There are plenty of independents up for grabs, quite a few R refugees and/or people still on the fence of who to vote for among Trump or Biden. These folks are not going to respond favorably to lib policies, although Walz's affable grandpa / high school football coaches gives inspiring half time locker room speech... schtick may win them over.
We live in strange times. Even 5 years ago I don't think anyone would care who the VP picks are. They were supposed to be bland , vanilla politicians etc. I think Vance being such a clusterfeck and stealing headlines from Trump brought to focus that position.

The independents in America certainly have a gut wrenching choice now.

One one hand, a convicted felon, rapist, serial philanderer & a self hating racist who is happy working for “America’s Hitler”

And on the other hand, a bi-racial woman and a veteran / teacher / coach / dad

I’d hate to be in their shoes right now

If only it was made that clear to voters. Watch Fox News for 5 mins they will have you thinking white is black, day is night.

Beyond the fact that the highest quality wine is usually red, drinking rose is comparable to a red headed dude characterizing his hair color as strawberry blonde. It just sits oddly.
I'll send you a couple of bottles of rose that might make you change your mind. Let me get settled at my new job & I'll pull some out from the cellar.

The independents in America certainly have a gut wrenching choice now.

One one hand, a convicted felon, rapist, serial philanderer & a self hating racist who is happy working for “America’s Hitler”

And on the other hand, a bi-racial woman and a veteran / teacher / coach / dad

I’d hate to be in their shoes right now
Yeah, they have a tough choice to make between these two tickets…

Watch the media to make the equivalency, just like in 2015.

As with any VP, he won't matter much to the blue collar rust belt folks

The point of attack for Rs is now very clear. They can brand both Harris and Walz as far left libs and double down on Walz's policies. That will play very well in MAGA world.

Are there that many new votes out there for Trump though? It never seems to feel like it, save for a global event that really makes the Dems look worse.

Harris wasn’t selected as running mate from a swing state
Nor was Mike Pence, Joe Biden (born in Pennsylvania, but represented Delaware), or Dick Cheney. There hasn't been a winning VP that has delivered a swing state in this century.

They were already calling Harris the most left wing senator in the US. She was more communist than Bernie Sanders etc.

Are there that many new votes out there for Trump though? It never seems to feel like it, save for a global event that really makes the Dems look worse.

One never knows with Trump. In 2016, he got 62m votes against Hillary. In 2020, he got 74m against Biden. Therefore, its entirely plausible he will get enough to win.

Dammit, the storm caused the Savannah stop for Harris / Walz to be postponed.

Already had tickets & I'll be moved out by the time they make up the rally.
I am sure one or both will be visiting your new state multiple times in the next few months.