2024 U.S. Elections | Trump v Harris

Plus an all Cali ticket, with him as VP? Not sure that would work.

Not sure if he would be interested anyway. He already runs the fifth largest GDP economy in the world and seems to have his sights set on the Presidency.

Not sure if he would be interested anyway. He already runs the fifth largest GDP economy in the world and seems to have his sights set on the Presidency.

I agree. I think he waiting for 2028 to pick up the pieces, post Trump.

Which is kind of strange, given the Dems tell us 4 years of Trump would rip down the fabric of democracy.

If you believe that, get in the race now.

3D chess from Zelensky? Trying to put another nail in Bidens coffin and force a new candidate?
Must be embarrassing for Biden to hear Zelensky is resorting to talking to Trump.
Is not 3D chess. Is a leader of a country giving a courtesy call to a (more than) possible POTUS after he almost get assassinated. Then Trump spins it further from that.

Trump blackmailed Zelensky with Hunter-Ukraine and Zelensky didn't cave in. So I doubt that either of them are getting cozy with each other. Specially Trump that is vindictive and is Putin's pal. But is election times and this hurts Biden

I agree. I think he waiting for 2028 to pick up the pieces, post Trump.

Which is kind of strange, given the Dems tell us 4 years of Trump would rip down the fabric of democracy.

If you believe that, get in the race now.

If Gavin ran, the tension between him and the Trump campaign would be explosive given that he was previously married to Don Jr.'s current girlfriend. So any dirt that took place between Kim and Gavin when he was mayor of SF 20 years ago, would be on the table.

If Gavin ran, the tension between him and the Trump campaign would be explosive given that he was previously married to Don Jr.'s current girlfriend. So any dirt that took place between Kim and Gavin when he was mayor of SF 20 years ago, would be on the table.
The fact that Newsom was married to this woman makes me question his judgement.

Yes.

She is a nasty piece of work - a real opportunist. I'm sure she wouldn't mind humiliating herself for the Trump cause.

3D chess from Zelensky? Trying to put another nail in Bidens coffin and force a new candidate?
Must be embarrassing for Biden to hear Zelensky is resorting to talking to Trump.
It's standard practice for current world leaders to talk to and establish relationships with potential future leaders of other countries. Especially allies. They are just being realistic and know they might have to work with them in the future.

In Ukraines case, they are going to need whoever the US President is on there side. It doesn't mean it's any sort of endorsement and Biden's camp will know that.

She was actually quite normal once upon a time.

Kimberly also modeled lingerie when she was a student at UC Davis. I did not see her with my own two eyes, but I do know someone who was a student at UC Davis at the same time and she swears on a stack of bibles -- this was long before she started dating the human scum that Baby Don is -- that she did.

Has that old fcuker Biden dropped out yet? If not, it’s proof he’s senile. If yes, it’s proof he’s past it.
How long do we have to wait?

Last edited:
I nearly give Liz Truss a pass because I believe she is just that thick I find it hard to hold anything against her.

It's like being mad at a dog because they can't drive a car.

Please make it stop. Why the feck does an ex PM think this is appropriate anyway? Unfeckingbelievable!

What's the play here? Do Conservatives in the UK generally like the Republicans and Trump? Is that why she is sucking up to them so hard, or is it just a matter of trying to stay relevant?

What's the play here? Do Conservatives in the UK generally like the Republicans and Trump? Is that why she is sucking up to them so hard, or is it just a matter of trying to stay relevant?

No. The British public generally would not hold favourable views of Trump and polling in 2020 showed around 3/4 of Brits would have voted for Biden.

It's a woman, embarrassed on the world stage and going all in on the right wing US gravy train.

If the dems don’t somehow nominate a candidate who was being filmed choking puppies or something like that, they will win this.
So it’s about 50/50 I’d say.
It doesn't need to have been filmed. MAGA will say it, Fox News will roll out a still-traumatised witness for it. Far-right media will snowball the story into some sort of underground puppy choking ring and whatever else. Left/Neutral media will report on how ridiculous the accusations are, but do such a poor job that they legitimise the story and leave everyone wondering if there could be a bit of truth to it. 90% of all social-media posts are about it. Rudy Giuliani reappears with bombshell reports linking it to even more sinister puppy choking rings in Ukraine. GOP will start 'impeachment' proceedings, which isn't even a thing, but it doesn't fecking matter. FBI will be pressured into investigating, accused of bias for not doing so given the massive public interest, they release statement saying they are investigating two weeks before the election. People can barely remember who the other candidate even is but keep hearing soundbites about "businessman" and "making america great", so that can't be so bad.

Two years later as the survivors head out to scavenge amongst the rubble, they still wonder why the Dems let this happen...

I thought Dems were over this hierarchy bullshit? These are desperate times.

Liz Truss is on more of a David Icke path than anything else.

What the feck is it with Hannibal Lecter?! He keeps mentioning him, and I can't for the life of me figure out what it's about.
He’s suggesting that all immigrants are cannibals, while also struggling to hide his fascination with at least one cannibal.

With all that surgery, she is equally unrecognisable.

I know. She was reasonably good looking, now she looks insane and scary!
F7H2WxmXEAAWCCv.jpg