2024 U.S. Elections | Trump v Harris

Harris wouldn’t have appeared rather prominently in the re-election video if she was going to be dropped.
Well, she better start taking a more active role in this administration compared to what we have seen from the last 2 years. Democrats will only feel some confidence in her if she is more active and more visible, not the opposite.

Heck, even Charles had more visibility and more obligations to fulfill when the Queen was both alive and a lot healthier.

Well, she better start taking a more active role in this administration compared to what we have seen from the last 2 years. Democrats will only feel some confidence in her if she is more active and more visible, not the opposite.

Heck, even Charles had more visibility and more obligations to fulfill when the Queen was both alive and a lot healthier.
Don’t disagree, but that’s on the president. She has been the admin’s face on abortion issues & just recently had a successful trip to Africa (although it was an easy, soft power trip).

As it stands, Biden is likely on his way to win re-election, Trump couldn't beat him last time, and i dont see him doing better this than last time, he will probably do worse, and i dont see how he wins in states like Michigan and Pennsylvania.

Only way for Trump to win is in a low turnout election.

If it is Biden vs. Trump again, it should open up the possibility for a third party to make a dent in the election. I think that would be good for the country.

If it is Biden vs. Trump again, it should open up the possibility for a third party to make a dent in the election. I think that would be good for the country.

Make a dent how? Winner takes all, so its literally pointless.

Ross Perot had the most successful independent/third party bid in modern history, getting about 19% of the popular vote.

You know what that got him? Precisely zero electoral votes.

You have to get rid of winner takes all, then we can talk about third parties.

The polls are obviously premature at this point to conclude anything. I think Biden vs Trump or whoever and Trump vs DeSantis would get pretty close when the time comes.

The polls are obviously premature at this point to conclude anything. I think Biden vs Trump or whoever and Trump vs DeSantis would get pretty close when the time comes.
And that's exactly what the three way poll is suggesting.

Jim Justice is running for senate, Joe Manchin is done, well, at least as a senator.

Now, it is possible for dems to hold the senate without him, Arizona i think they will win, will be tough but has to hold both Ohio and Montana.

Jim Justice is running for senate, Joe Manchin is done, well, at least as a senator.

Now, it is possible for dems to hold the senate without him, Arizona i think they will win, will be tough but has to hold both Ohio and Montana.
Yep, Justice is a deity in WV.

Yep, Justice is a deity in WV.

Manchin said he will win any race he is in, which makes me think he might run for governor again, he realistically can win there.

As far as Justice goes, i guess it could be worse, as he seems to be a normal republican, like Mitt Romney or something, he isn't a MAGA-clown.

Manchin said he will win any race he is in, which makes me think he might run for governor again, he realistically can win there.

As far as Justice goes, i guess it could be worse, as he seems to be a normal republican, like Mitt Romney or something, he isn't a MAGA-clown.
He ID’d as a Dem for a couple of years a few years back, sandwiched by his Repub tenures, so he at least has a pinky toe in the reality pool.

Just gonna start putting all shit relating to this cat in this thread til he announces he’s pulling out. Thread…

So, Trump is going to end his national career on the debate stage then, gonna be fun.

Feels weird this coming up and knowing absolutely nothing about it. :lol: Being an employed man has its perks! (hearing less 'Trump')