2024 Summer Olympics (Paris)

Biles did all that on a calf injury btw. Floor was the only excercise where she went with one of her best routines. Hopefully she's 100% for the individual events. She might even need to for Vault and Beam at least
Wouldn’t be surprised to see the Yurchenko double pike come back again for the Indy

Milak might be the spanner in the works for the Leon Marchand ascension party. If Marchand manages to beat that, then there'll be no doubt he's really the new Phelps

also Pan looks terrifying in the 100m free. Showed up in unreal condition

Finke waited 25 meters too long to accelerate

Huge swim by Wiffen

Another medal for our Greg

Those last 2 or 3 lengths were really exciting. Not usually a fan of the 800, but that was amazing to watch.

Can someone fill me in how it's possible that you can represent one country at the Olympics and another one at the Commonwealth games?

That was pretty dominant from Wiffen, broke the italian in the last 75, and when Finke accelerated had extra to spare to start opening the gap on him again at the end. Felt like he was in his own race and knew he had enough with the pace he set.

The Eurosport swimming commentator is awful.
“Wiffen throws a strike that garners him gold in Paris!”

What the feck does that even mean? He is the absolute worst. Zero chemistry with the Australian co-commentator too.

Ireland aren’t in the commonwealth and Northern Ireland are?
I got that far, just would've thought that you can only represent one country in general, so maybe thought it was some special Ireland - UK thing or something.

I jest. What a swim from him though. Strategy executed to perfection.

Claire Balding said he’s entered the open water despite never racing that distance before. Fair play.

The American swimming commentator needs to be taken off. Ridiculous.
Yeah we're stuck with him though if we want to watch it live as BBC can't show half of this stuff.

I got that far, just would've thought that you can only represent one country in general, so maybe thought it was some special Ireland - UK thing or something.

Northern Irish athletes can choose either Ireland or GB in the olympics. There's a deal between the countries.

Yeah we're stuck with him though if we want to watch it live as BBC can't show half of this stuff.

On Eurosport? You can change the commentary to basically any other language.

I don't seem to be missing much in the pool on the BBC these last few evenings?

I've got the BBC on and thus far all swimming events tonight have been shown unless the odd non final wasn't?

Keeping a check on the tennis too