2024 Summer Olympics (Paris)

Simone Biles is on another level. This comp is about silver now unless USA have a nightmare like the Chinese mens team yesterday.

Gauff kicking off at the referee ….horrible

Referee should give her a warning
She claims that the call affected her follow-through - which could be a legitimate complaint. But this slow-mo seems to prove that she’d already completed her shot, with the ball already heading towards the net, before the line judge made a sound.

feck me watching the team gymnastics is terrifying.

One feck up looks like they could fall and snap their neck

feck me watching the team gymnastics is terrifying.

One feck up looks like they could fall and snap their neck
I always sit there unable to process what I’m seeing. It’s such an incredible sport.

US Football off to a great start. We may actually make it out of the group for the first time in 5 billion years

I know :droolsmiley:

Actually, not anymore like in the good old days. There’s a minimum age before they can compete and most of the gymnasts are in their 20’s nowadays unfortunately.

:o:o What the feck dude

The Dutch are doing well. They were predicting their best ever medal haul before the games started, so far I have more medals in my underpants than the Dutch have medals.

Incredible from Suni Lee, Biles up next, it's like they have got a cheat code.

She claims that the call affected her follow-through - which could be a legitimate complaint. But this slow-mo seems to prove that she’d already completed her shot, with the ball already heading towards the net, before the line judge made a sound.

Agreed, looks that way.

Close to losing and doing what she can to put off her opponent.

This team gymnastics format makes it easily one of the best Olympic sports to watch

Chiles won't compete in the individual floor exercise because Lee qualified better....I don't know, but it feels like a dumb rule when the 4th best qualifying score can't compete due to national limitations...

And as expected Andrade secures silver for Brazil. Italy vs GB for Bronze!

Edit: or maybe not :drool:

Andreoli fenomeno :drool:

Silver for us. Bronze Brazil

Last edited:
That is already enough for USA for gold i think :lol:

Biles is different gravy, big F U to anyone who badmouthed her back in 2021.

Privilege to watch Biles. The whole USA team is incredible, but she’s different class.

I just don’t understand how you do that. It’s unreal.

Biles did all that on a calf injury btw. Floor was the only excercise where she went with one of her best routines. Hopefully she's 100% for the individual events. She might even need to for Vault and Beam at least