2024 Summer Olympics (Paris)

loosing to someone who just broke the WR is probably the best way to loose.

Eh, I'd have been more impressed if they lost

This, Mondo, and the Korean gals in archery were like the most obvious gold medals in these games

McLaughlin looks so comfortable out there, it’s like a training session or something for her.

Chris Hoy talking to the bike tech geek audience there on BBC. I love when they do stuff like that.

All this Kerr build-up on the BBC is getting a bit much. Has he actually got any chance of beating Ingebrigtsen? It would have to be a slow race unless he takes 2 seconds off his PB.

I see we’re competing for gold in the long jump but the BBC just aren’t showing it.

A chance at Olympic history coming up next.

Maijan Lopez of Cuba is going for his 5th Olympic gold at Greco 130kg

No individual has ever won 5 golds in a single event

Last edited:
How the feck did he ping a hockey ball like that through the air, the control on the receiving end was something else as well.

I see we’re competing for gold in the long jump but the BBC just aren’t showing it.
Yeah, Fincham-Dukes is in fourth after his second jump. I’ve never heard of him before, which is odd because top GB field athletes are pretty rare, so they’re usually quite memorable.

No composure, that should have been scored
Yeah. Was a great chance.
You still have a good shot at Bronze at least!

E: just saw your other comment on the extra subbed in player. Oh the scenes if he had scored! Not to be..