2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.
CNN again with an opion piece undermining Bernie. I'm not a big Bernie fan but that's just not right. It's shady when any outlet hides their bias by masking it as opinion pieces.
CNN also had him down as a loser. But what do you expect from elitist

Sanders. No matter what question he was asked, he seemed to give the same answer: Millionaires and billionaires are destroying this country. Which, if you support Sanders, is plenty good for you! But, Sanders has to figure out how to expand his coalition.

Nice, I’ve been waiting anxiously to hear Costner’s endorsement.

CNN also had him down as a loser. But what do you expect from elitist
Whoever wrote that must have been inventing scenarios in his head because Bernie seemed to be invoking pharmaceutical companies, insurance companies, and oil companies rather than just billionaires and millionaires.

I find the Costner thing bizarre. Weird that any famous actor would think their endorsement would move the needle. Even weirder that someone like Costner thinks Pete has a chance.

CAUGHT ON TAPE!!! Listen to Trump 2020 Lawyer Admit to Voter Suppression by the Republican Party!

She was, but she made a compelling case in the post-debate saying Mayor Pete has a very thin resume which consists of running and not winning. To wit he lost a race in Indiana by 20 points and lost the DNC chair election. He's not proven that he can win the highest office in the land other than giving a few flowery speeches. Mayor of South Bend to President of USA is too big a leap.
Some would have said TV show host to president was too big a leap.

You are right.

Choice is between Fear and Hope.

The only person offering Hope is Bernie.

Just listen to Biden and you see a Trump 2nd term.

The problem is that a good chunk of the population look at Bernie and see a Trump 2nd term too. Likely the majority of the voting public. Ruling out that reality altogether is setting yourself up for the most tragic aspect of hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.