2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, what's the lowdown. Is uncle Joe still winning? Or will AZ switch to red, GA stay red and in the end we're all fecked? Such conflicting info everywhere.

Cant they just fecking count alrdy.

Go instantly to Betfair bud for immediate opinion.

He has an 8 in 9 Chance of winning.

What happened in Florida was an organised party and government and family effort.
Bush's brother was the governor and his friend was the AG. They purged records of black voters before the election. The party funded and organised efforts to stop the count, with protests, riots, and court cases at various districts ready to go. And finally the Republican Supreme Court sided with them.
That first part (organisation from top to bottom) doesn't seem to have been there this time, and instead of doing it quietly, it's Trump sending tweets and state officals (so far) not responding.
It’s been systemically against AA Floridians for decades. That’s being slowly dismantled on the state level, but it will still takes a few more cycles. The SE FL turnout is worth dissecting & determining how to potentially mitigate it in 2022 (or potentially reverse it).

Go instantly to Betfair bud for immediate opinion.

He has an 8 in 9 Chance of winning.
I put money on Krasnodar beating Valencia yesterday with 13.5 odds. They go 0-2 up, Sevilla go down to 10 men and they still fecking lose. Betting can kiss my arse.

123628985_1748498118637505_443896959628196942_o.jpg

Show me the colour of your money, bitch.

This is America, we don't need none of your posh, extra lettered words. Using extra letters is communism. It's not o's fault it is a better vowel. Maybe if u worked harder it would get used more.

A freedom of speech zone now set up in Arizona. A place where people can protest in peace. Nice one.

Didn't expect it to take this long until a penis was posted, but all good things.

I put money on Krasnodar beating Valencia yesterday with 13.5 odds. They go 0-2 up, Sevilla go down to 10 men and they still fecking lose. Betting can kiss my arse.

Should have bet at bet365 as they pay out as a winner if team goes 2 up

It’s been systemically against AA Floridians for decades. That’s being slowly dismantled on the state level, but it will still takes a few more cycles. The SE FL turnout is worth dissecting & determining how to potentially mitigate it in 2022 (or potentially reverse it).

sorry i should have clarified, i was talking specifically about 2000

On the contrary, cajun tater tots are amazing.

Now I’m hungry.

:lol:

I work plenty hard! Wait, what were we talking about?

Aluminium!
A) I had cajun food last night. It was tasty.
B) You messed up my brilliant joke with an semi funny rejoinder. How British of you :)

To be fair you only have yourself to blame if you bet on the defeat of a team that didn't even play yesterday.

Why did it take me so long to see this?!

Edit: Full 15 minute version to watch while Biden steals this election.

Last edited:
Replacing minority voters with religious whites would definitely suit the party and the president-elect, and, if they had the power to will a coalition into existence, I don't think they can imagine a better one than they have now. The primary electorate would be more centrist, and, since these new voters have shown willingness to vote-split for the senate and house, it reduces the left presure on the president almost totally.

What's with the strawnman? No one said anything about replacing anyone.

sorry i should have clarified, i was talking specifically about 2000
2000 had a 2020 flair to it, there was some surreality in politics. Just imagine in what better shape in which the world would current be if the 2000 presidential election went the other way.

Status
Not open for further replies.