2016 US Presidential Elections | Trump Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rick Parry, some dude from Duck Dynasty and two Navy Seals, unfortunately they weren't from Sea World and they didn't balance balls on their noses. :(
Good to see that the higher up Republicans aren't having anything to do with Trump.

What's funnier, this GOP Convention or the fact that while those two navy seals were talking about Benghazi, Trump was phoning in live on the O'Reilly Factor? :lol:

You couldn't make this shit up.

Ahh here starts the Obama bashing. Reagan praising. Let's take our country back. Didn't notice it was taken away from us :wenger:

He is such an attention seeker that he can't stand it when an event puts him out of the limelight. Even when the entire event is suppose to be about him.

Exactly, it's so sad.

4,500 lives lost in Iraq and the right-wing goes on and on about Benghazi.

Yup, not to mention all the lives lost by mass shootings yet they talk about 2 or 3 killed by illegal immigrants. It makes you sick how they twist everything and completely miss the bigger picture.

This man is one of the biggest attention seeking, self-centered asshats I've witnessed. Using his position to build a profile, genius in reality but more from the Allen West playbook versus Ben Carson style. Angry, use position to justify stance and comments, use color as proof of experience, etc. Nauseating.

He says Clinton is exploiting the recent shootings... whilst standing on a stage at a political convention.. exploiting the recent shootings.

Trump campaign HQ: "we have a bunch of crazy shit to say, but we need a black guy to say it". That's how the conversation went. I'll bet a million dollars.

Don't know the history of this guy, but right now he does talking some sense TBH.

Don't know the history of this guy, but right now he does talking some sense TBH.
Such as? It's been nothing but quotes and slogans manufactured so blatantly that it's hard to accredit any agency on behalf of this man.

Why do American news people always fecking insert themselves into the narrative. It's 99% of the reason that US news is so terrible, it's all about the personality of some fecking anchor no one gives a shit about.

Such as? It's been nothing but quotes and slogans manufactured so blatantly that it's hard to accredit any agency on behalf of this man.

I agree with him regarding law and order, that no one should be above the law etc. His stance on 'black lives matter' is also spot on.

Saw a ticker thing on CNN earlier that mentioned Forbes estimated Trump at $4.5B net worth in March. If this is true, why can't he fund his own campaign $50M? $100M? I mean, surely someone worth $4.5B could find the equivalent of 1-2% of net worth in cash holdings, even if cashing in on realty/stock holdings.

I agree with him regarding law and order, that no one should be above the law etc. His stance on 'black lives matter' is also spot on.
But it's such a trivial point that it's almost not worth pointing out. Of course no one should be above the law, but plenty of people are (mostly politicians, like Trump and Clinton).

I won't get into the whole Black Lives Matter thing as I've managed to avoid it completely so far.

He just stated that no one can be above the law and yet how many LEOs have gotten off with murder. Le sigh.

I think he meant it both ways. That everyone should be held accountable for his actions, no matter on which side of the law they are.

But it's such a trivial point that it's almost not worth pointing out. Of course no one should be above the law, but plenty of people are (mostly politicians, like Trump and Clinton).

I won't get into the whole Black Lives Matter thing as I've managed to avoid it completely so far.

Fair enough.

I'm sure that everything said on those conventions will be trivial points and slogans repeated over and over again.

So the tagline that is in big bright letters on the screen behind everyone is saying "MAKE AMERICA SAFE AGAIN"

Has anyone heard one person say one fecking thing that would make America safe again? Just one idea? I suppose that's too much to ask really.

Also hilarious this bloke banging on about Colorado when their delegates walked out hours ago :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.