2016 US Presidential Elections | Trump Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been away for the last 10ish days and decided to read through this thread to catch up on as much as possible with the race - I can't believe how poor the posts in here have gotten.

Looks like it reflects how the Democrat race has dropped in tone as Bernie and his supporters are getting increasingly desperate pre-NY. I'd definitely vote for Bernie if I lived in the US but it's so grating to read some of the posts from his supporters on here, not everything is a conspiracy, and not every bit of media coverage that question him is an attack. There are flaws to all political ambitions, you can't please everyone all of the time. And anyone who decides they'll vote for Trump if Bernie loses is an idiot, no question.

Welcome to the world of Internet arguing.

how about admitting your powers of comprehension are lacking.

To make stupid statements like the last one merely emphasises that you do not have a full grasp of these discussions.

Go away to cry over Arsenal's last match.

EDIT:

Just saw Vardy's beauty of a goal. more for you to cry about then .
You like to try and insult the intelligence of users quite a lot, don't you.

To make stupid statements like the last one merely emphasises that you do not have a full grasp of these discussions.

EDIT:

Now there is a presidential candidate I could get behind!

Trump is back on Twitter after Cruz somehow managed to steal all of Colorado's delegates over a month after the vote took place.....

Cheers for the responses @langster @InfiniteBoredom @naturalized.

Will skip the bet I think.

EDIT:

:lol:

(I like Jamie Vardy, fwiw)

:)

what a player eh?

unfortunately I just see Liverpool have scored :(

Sod Liverpool. If we manage top 4, there's little comfort for them this season. They'll have to see the likes of Tottenham and Leicester play CL next season, with Liverpool no-where near the big time.

I've been away for the last 10ish days and decided to read through this thread to catch up on as much as possible with the race - I can't believe how poor the posts in here have gotten.

Looks like it reflects how the Democrat race has dropped in tone as Bernie and his supporters are getting increasingly desperate pre-NY. I'd definitely vote for Bernie if I lived in the US but it's so grating to read some of the posts from his supporters on here, not everything is a conspiracy, and not every bit of media coverage that question him is an attack. There are flaws to all political ambitions, you can't please everyone all of the time. And anyone who decides they'll vote for Trump if Bernie loses is an idiot, no question.

Nobody is (or should be) getting upset about legitimate criticisms of Bernies policies. What people do get upset about is continuous media coverage like this:

The coverage is lopsided, there is no doubt.

why do you have to bring it back to Obama? Sanders is saying he will not want such people around. is he wrong?

That's not wrong at all, but the broader point is that climate change skepticism is generally exclusively a Republican thing, so banning anyone who once worked in the Energy sector is a bit of an odd pledge to make.

That's not wrong at all, but the broader point is that climate change skepticism is generally exclusively a Republican thing, so banning anyone who once worked in the Energy sector is a bit of an odd pledge to make.

I simply see his pledge as saying he will not let such people influence his policies.

and lets be honest we do have Democrats, like Hillary who are pally with such people. Think he is simply contrasting that.

The influence of Fossil fuel industry is destroying our planet.

This really should be the most important policy. Trying to save what can still be saved.

Top 4 will still be a reach imo. a lot depends on City. Liverpool?

Mark my words, Klopp will have them purring next season.

I have faith that City will implode...call me an idealist ^_^

And Bojan makes it 1-1.

I much prefer this line of discussion *sighs*

EDIT:

This is a bit like Jeb! laughing at Marco Rubio for his performance in the primaries. Although you lot spunked more money than Jeb!

That's quite funny, as if Obama is being brainwashed by fossil fuel lobbying, climate change skeptics.

Hmmmm, strange how people see things differently. I saw it as a dig towards the Republicans, especially the ones that have been running for President and continuously making ludicrous statements and mocking those who believe in climate change. I certainly didn't see it as a dig at Obama or anyone he is currently working with.

That's not a dig at you Raoul because you could easily be right, just an observation about how differently we interpreted the tweet.

Hmmmm, strange how people see things differently. I saw it as a dig towards the Republicans, especially the ones that have been running for President and continuously making ludicrous statements and mocking those who believe in climate change. I certainly didn't see it as a dig at Obama or anyone he is currently working with.

That's not a dig at you Raoul because you could easily be right, just an observation about how differently we interpreted the tweet.

I'm sure it was a dig at them, but the suggestion about what he would do if in the WH sort of infers that the current situation (Obama) is falling short on rebutting climate change skepticism.

Think it's a fairly clear jab at Clinton.

Go away....:angel:

The internals must be looking ugly.

No one thinks he is going to win, so its important for him to play the long game beyond NY. That said, if she wins by more than 15% it will definitely bring his recent momentum to a screeching halt. Conversely, if he gets within 5% of her on voting day, he can spin it as a win for him.

No one thinks he is going to win, so its important for him to play the long game beyond NY. That said, if she wins by more than 15% it will definitely bring his recent momentum to a screeching halt. Conversely, if he gets within 5% of her on voting day, he can spin it as a win for him.
He was never going to win NY without a Hillary implosion so the plan all along had to include a NY lose for Bernie.

He's not been polling all that well in NY from day one.

Well he wasn't polling anywhere that well from day one. But i don't think we'll see him close a double digit gap in this period of time like he did in Michigan.

Status
Not open for further replies.