2016 US Presidential Elections | Trump Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, one minute slamming GW for going to war in Iraq, and then the next minute saying he is going to go after ISIS hard and take all their oil. How exactly does one go about taking someones oil without sending in a massive ground force?

He is saying we already went to war..now we finish it by getting rid of ISIS and taking back the oil. His followers will understand that ;)

Bernie Sanders Presses Hillary Clinton To Demand DNC Keep Ban On Lobbyist Cash

http://www.ibtimes.com/bernie-sande...ton-demand-dnc-keep-ban-lobbyist-cash-2306510

giphy.gif

In an era where the establishment is not trusted, Trump will be seen to be speaking to the Truth.

The GOP created the environment by which someone like trump can flourish.

Kasich, bush and Rubio are all doing well tonight.

Bush is definitely the winner tonight. He's the only candidate who has managed to rattle Trump, who looks a bit shaky. I wouldn't be surprised to see him go on a massive Twitter rant after this.

Bush is definitely the winner tonight. He's the only candidate who has managed to rattle Trump, who looks a bit shaky. I wouldn't be surprised to see him go on a massive Twitter rant after this.

Seems he has decided if he goes down he is gonna take trump with him and trump is falling for it because he always wants to have the final word or be seen dominant.

Rubio, Kasich being ignored a bit but Rubio has done well. Carson well why is he wasting time ?

I dont agree. Trump is looking pissed as he always is. Remember. the republican voters know Dubya led the country into a war that should not have been. He has been saying the same thing always.

I thought kasich did well too, he seems like he would have national appeal as well.

If Trump wins the next state after calling the War on Iraq a mistake and calling Planned Parenthood doing great things for women (even with saying except on abortion), the man is not a punchline joke anymore, he's serious business.

Status
Not open for further replies.