Youssouf Fofana

Strong name to post content.

I think it's too much to ask though. I'm bracing myself for maybe 2-3 outgoings and 1 midfielder coming in. If we do more than that I'd be ecstatic.
Smart cookie not to get your hopes up, but INEOS are much better than the previous regime and I think they'll be able to sell atleast 2 more players like McTominay/Lindelof/Sancho. I think players like Antony and Maguire are here to stay atleast one more year and they'll be used as squad players.

We all know how Ten Hag likes Antonys supposed work rate. Maguire could be a good 4th choice centre back for us too and he's English which matters in terms of the quota that's required especially if AWB, Sancho and McTominay are going to move on.

With some players leaving already the net spend doesn't look bad at all. I think we have another 100m to spend without even selling.

So, Milan were quoted a price on Man Utd Kone by Gladbach earlier, right? Does that mean they went with this deal instead?

Is Kone available? Always liked him. He was great in the Olympics. The price was like 26m

So, Milan were quoted a price on Man Utd Kone by Gladbach earlier, right? Does that mean they went with this deal instead?

Is Kone available? Always liked him. He was great in the Olympics. The price was like 26m

I also like him. Wanted Utd to sign him for some time now.

Surprised that no big club is buying Kone.

I also like him. Wanted Utd to sign him for some time now.

Surprised that no big club is buying Kone.

Not sure he's the right fit next to Mainoo as they might take on the same role in midfield but agree in general. He's a good young talent who can put in a tackle and likes to run the ball forward. And at 23 if he cant already then he can yet learn to sit for his partner midfielder to get forward

25m is great value for them, wouldn't have been mad if we had gone for him as well for that price

Seems a typical modern day AC Milan signing

Type of player who'll average a 79 rating on FIFA over the next few years and do nothing of any particular note