Who wins euro 2024?

Had Spain before the tournament and looks even more likely now. I think they beat Netherlands or Turkey in the final.

Spain are the only team left playing football worth a watch now that Portugal are gone, so I guess hopefully them? If it's not our brave lions, of course.

Spain are the only team left playing football worth a watch now that Portugal are gone, so I guess hopefully them? If it's not our brave lions, of course.
Turkey are entertaining too tbf to them

Portugal was dire in all games but one in terms of attractive football. I think Spain, Holland, Turkey and Switzerland have all been enjoyable to watch throughout this tournament that are still in it.

A France v England final could top the 2010 WC final as the most boring final ever.

Hard to see anyone beating the French, they have the best defense in international football since Italy 2006, plus their very own Gattuso.
Spain 2010-2012 had a great defense too, but they were so much superior than everyone else at all the other stuff it wasn’t as vital.

If Mbappe performs to even 50% of his regular self, no one is beating them.

Very odd take considering Portugal very nearly just beat, and were a penalty shootout away from beating them.
Well, that’s a one match KO competition for you, that’s why we watch it, isn’t it?
Australia could’ve knocked out Italy in 2006 and Spain had a very tough match against Paraguay in 2010, that’s how it goes.

There’s really not all that much difference on paper between France, Portugal, Spain, England or Germany, but France defence is truly exceptional, even their penalties tonight were flawless.

I think Kounde and Hernandez will eat the Spanish wingers for dinner, Kante or / and Camavinga will shut down Rodri and that would be it.
But, I could be wrong.

Very odd take considering Portugal very nearly just beat, and were a penalty shootout away from beating them.
And NL would've won if Simons goals wasn't disallowed.

England are going to win. Everyone is playing shit, boring football, and we are the best at that.

Of the teams that’s left in order I’d prefer Holland or Spain to win it. More than likely going to be England or France with their dour football though

Portugal was worth a watch?

I enjoyed them! Ronaldo aside, fun team, would be better with literally any other manager though.

I don't think their performances were good at all, even vs Turkey it felt like it was the Turks messing it up for themselves, and collapsing early, rather than Portugal playing well.

Ronaldo and Martínez are the two biggest detriments to that team, I definitely agree on that, though.

Netherlands have played pretty decent football to be fair. But Spain are miles ahead of everyone els.

England are going to win. Everyone is playing shit, boring football, and we are the best at that.
I think if England win today and Netherlands win then it will be Netherlands in the final vs Spain.

Spain 2010-2012 had a great defense too, but they were so much superior than everyone else at all the other stuff it wasn’t as vital.
in 2010 their results were: 0-1, 2-0(honduras), 2-1(10 men Chile), 1-0, 1-0, 1-0, 1-0

They absolutely relied on their defence to win that WC. They just defended with the ball most of the time

in 2010 their results were: 0-1, 2-0(honduras), 2-1(10 men Chile), 1-0, 1-0, 1-0, 1-0

They absolutely relied on their defence to win that WC. They just defended with the ball most of the time
And Iker's toe. *screams into the void*

This tournament is Spain's to lose, without a doubt.

The unfortunate thing is that it seems like they might be missing half of their first eleven for the semi-final due to yellow card accumulation, which is such a ridiculous rule in this era in which refs play fast and loose with showing cards.

Well it’s pretty much gone to form guide with respect of fifa world rankings

4 of the top 5 European teams have reached the semis.

France (2) vs Spain (8)

England (5) vs Holland (7)

Means the tournement has balanced itself out.

Only Portugal (6) fell short.

My money is on France vs England final and I’m still thinking it’s coming home.

France or Spain

Spain would do it in style, France dirty. England (France) and the Netherlands (Spain) are just two worse versions of the other two.

Really hope it's going to be Spain now. The Netherlands would also be okay. No offense the the English and French fans but from a neutral's perspective, you just don't want those negative tactics to be rewarded.

Anyway, I wouldn't be against another final with English participation since that would likely make Southgate unsackable and an England side with a competent coach would be a huge favorit for the next WC.

Spain have two of their first choice defenders back for the final and Rodri seems to be ok despite signaling to the bench in injury time. Going to be tough for the Netherlands or England, they've clearly been the best team of the tournament.

A photographer came sliding in and bust Morata’s knee

Really hope it's going to be Spain now. The Netherlands would also be okay. No offense the the English and French fans but from a neutral's perspective, you just don't want those negative tactics to be rewarded.

Anyway, I wouldn't be against another final with English participation since that would likely make Southgate unsackable and an England side with a competent coach would be a huge favorit for the next WC.
What did England do to you, honey?

This England side kinda reminds me of Chelsea 2012 in the CL. Pretty much underdogs in every game and people waiting for them to slip up but they keep on finding a way through with luck or a bit of quality.

This England side kinda reminds me of Chelsea 2012 in the CL. Pretty much underdogs in every game and people waiting for them to slip up but they keep on finding a way through with luck or a bit of quality.

England haven't been the underdogs in a single game before the final.

England have rightly been favourites in every tie, despite their performances.

-700 to advance against Slovakia
-190 to advance against Switzerland
-135 to advance against Netherlands

Literally never underdogs in any game

I think England is less experienced and pretty weaker overall than last time, with Southgate getting the stick in spite of having completely reshaped his selection principles: “in form” yet unproven and individual players instead of his loyal cogs, either injured or out of favor.

Late to the party, before deletion: congrats to a very good and pretty dominant Spain, commiserations to a plucky yet solid England (both did better than expected imho).

Feck England, Feck Spain, Feck France as a national team and as a motherfecking crew. And if you sing it's coming home, then feck you too.

Feck England, Feck Spain, Feck France as a national team and as a motherfecking crew. And if you sing it's coming home, then feck you too.
Careful. Or Diddy will put out a hit on you.....