Who replaces Ten Hag?

next_number_seven

Whilst I’d love to believe you, I hope you’re right. He’s absolutely got the best potential and PL experience in all names outside of the usual suspects. He’d be brilliant under a good structure.
Apparently they've quite a short shortlist and he's on it.
They see him as one of the best young managers in Europe or the World.

If the season started on Nov 1st, Bournemouth would be 5th.

next_number_seven

Whilst I’d love to believe you, I hope you’re right. He’s absolutely got the best potential and PL experience in all names outside of the usual suspects. He’d be brilliant under a good structure.
It makes sense to me.
Obviously it's a risk but so is any appointment.
The goal is to find the next Klopp/Pep

PepG

Supports
Ajax
It makes sense to me.
Obviously it's a risk but so is any appointment.
The goal is to find the next Klopp/Pep
Wow then the goal is totally wrong because there are no next Pep or Klopp.. all of their managerial copies basically failed to replicate any of their success over the years or to be on their level..

Yakuza_devils

It's quite worrying that bookies' top 3 is still Tuchel, Southgate (OMFG) and Potter.

Personally, I would go for the up and coming managers like Thiago Motta, Alonso and McKenna. But out of these 3 only Alonso won something big but he is not leaving this year.

next_number_seven

Wow then the goal is totally wrong because there are no next Pep or Klopp.. all of their managerial copies basically failed to replicate any of their success over the years or to be on their level..
I meant it figuratively not literally.
Besides, lots of Pep's prodigies are doing well like Arteta, Alonso etc.

The-Mezzala

Motta is supposedly going to Juve
Yes, I have heard that. Why I went for Tuchel as a back up option. Mckenna is a long term option. If he has another good season. Would eventually like to see him if Motta stays at Juve. I think Motta long term waiting for the Barca job and Alonso the Real job.