When are the lads back in training?

Any pictures of Malacia?
I can’t even tell if he was ever real, it all feels like a blur.

Last edited:
Casemiro looking trim.

I do wonder if he stays this summer and we bring in Ugarte, if we see any lineups with both in a pivot with Mainoo and Bruno ahead in sort of a box midfield against big teams. You'd think that would be hell to play against with those two and Martinez/De Ligt behind, just a ton of aggressive front foot defenders charging in.

Yeah I’ve found this place, my size too but I’ve never heard of them! You know if they are trustworthy?

No but I had a look at some reviews on trustpilot and they look a bit shit. Maybe don't bother unless you really like the jacket :)

I only found them by finding the jacket on google (I quite liked it too).

Any pictures of Malacia?
I can’t even tell if he was ever real, it all feels like a blur.
Just came to post this.

Where the hell is he ? there's no pics of him and by all accounts he wasn't even there.

Feel like that is a much better quality of player than we normally get post international tournament. Can make a semi decent side with those pictured so far!

Watching all the training pics on the MU socials and looks like we are actually doing it properly now.

What bloody injury does he even have?! Did they chop off his penis or something and he can’t run anymore?

Damaged meniscus and setback from operation, was the last report I saw from Athletic a couple of months ago.

I do wonder if he stays this summer and we bring in Ugarte, if we see any lineups with both in a pivot with Mainoo and Bruno ahead in sort of a box midfield against big teams. You'd think that would be hell to play against with those two and Martinez/De Ligt behind, just a ton of aggressive front foot defenders charging in.
Case-Ugarte
Mainoo-Mount
Bruno
Striker

Who needs wingers, anyway?

So the Community Shield v City is 4 weeks this Saturday.

So taking into consideration the Euro’s and Copa America the following players will unlikely be available having had their 3 week holidays post competition.

Martinez (Argentina)
Garnacho (Argentina)
Mainoo (England)
Shaw (England)
De Ligt (Netherlands)
Zirkzee (Netherlands)

Also - the following would not have had much training:

Bruno (Portugal)
Dalot (Portugal)
Ugarte (Uruguay)
Pellestei (Uruguay)

Now City will also have quite a few missing as well so it will be interesting to see what players do well on tour/pre season to try and force their way into the managers plans with so many missing early on.

So the Community Shield v City is 4 weeks this Saturday.

So taking into consideration the Euro’s and Copa America the following players will unlikely be available having had their 3 week holidays post competition.

Martinez (Argentina)
Garnacho (Argentina)
Mainoo (England)
Shaw (England)
De Ligt (Netherlands)
Zirkzee (Netherlands)

Also - the following would not have had much training:

Bruno (Portugal)
Dalot (Portugal)
Ugarte (Uruguay)
Pellestei (Uruguay)

Now City will also have quite a few missing as well so it will be interesting to see what players do well on tour/pre season to try and force their way into the managers plans with so many missing early on.

Bruno and Dalot will most likely return on Monday 29 July, so they should have a couple of weeks of training before the Community Shield. Dutch players will probably come back a few days later, as will Pellistri (& Ugarte). So they could well be in contention on 10 August. England & Argentina boys will probably not feature, although even they will have one week of training before the match.

Looks like Jonny Evans is back in training, so I presume it means his contract will be announced soon.