Film What’s the worst film you’ve ever watched?

Babadook is great.

Lost Souls for me. Only went cus it had the lord of the rings teaser trailer before it. Godawful.

Babadook was a really good movie

I’m gonna go with Super Mario Bros (the one with bob hoskins)

Solaris. Both of them.

For the hype, it has to be.

Once upon a time in Hollywood.

Just a pile of nothing happening then someone gets hit in the face with a can.

A movie I turned off recently because I just couldn't see where it was going was Once upon a time in Hollywood..

A few people I know also said it was crap but others have said it's brilliant.

Avengers Age of Ultron is so bad I've tried to watch it twice and just can't get through it

He's in for a world of hurt. But he's called @The Cat so it's hard to find him.

Therefore I will go around punching every cat I find. Starting with my own.
I know you're going to hate me (even more) now, but Face Off was proper shit and would be somewhere on my list of worst movies.

Leaning towards Love and Thunder for the moment, though

Stunned that no one has said The Room
It has the redeeming quality of being so incredibly awful it becomes hilarious. But yeah, in terms of script, dialogue, camera work, lighting, decor and acting, it's truly an abomination.

Excluding 'so bad it's good' type things like The Room and Birdemic... There was some Nic Cage thing where he was an angel. So corny and saccharine we couldn't even make it past the first half hour, and I fecking love a shit Nic Cage movie.

City of Angels (1998), looks like. Actually has decent reviews as well. :lol:

I know you're going to hate me (even more) now, but Face Off was proper shit and would be somewhere on my list of worst movies.

Leaning towards Love and Thunder for the moment, though
I just beginning to like you and then you say some dumb ass shit like that.

Love & Thunder is awful though I give you that.
Stunned that no one has said The Room
It's so bad that is actually entertaining. Can't say that for some other movies.

Life of pi. First and only time i ever seriously considered walking out of a movie i paid my hard earned cash to watch.
Been disappointed and bored a few times but this nonsense pissed me of.

Recently watched tripe called Interceptor on Netflix. As far as shite goes, this is there are the very top.

Most films coming out every year are poor. I once read a critic say you can count on one hand the amount of really good films each year. Films that blow you away.

So really one should be asking what film that was supposed to be brilliant was poor. The most recent i can think of is top gun maverick.

Excluding 'so bad it's good' type things like The Room and Birdemic... There was some Nic Cage thing where he was an angel. So corny and saccharine we couldn't even make it past the first half hour, and I fecking love a shit Nic Cage movie.

City of Angels (1998), looks like. Actually has decent reviews as well. :lol:
I mean it had Cage in it trying to decipher what a peach tastes like (I think) he then he says he can eat peaches for hours in Face/Off while he sucks on some woman's boob... Cage universe mate.