West Bromwich v Manchester United

OWEN!!! Give him a half an hour no matter the score.. Quite a lot of changes, hope it works out..

Who the feck thought a 12:45 kick off on New Years Day was a good idea? I feel like shit. This game will just be a massive blur for me.

It's only Neville's 3rd league appearance of the season. Previously he played against Everton (Sept 11) and Stoke (Oct 24) both away.

Carson, Reid, Scharner, Pablo, Cech, Mululmbu, Dorrans, Brunt, Morrison, Thomas, Odemwingie

Yeah, it is a good sign isn't it :)

Having said that, it wouldn't surprise me if he's rested for Smalling on Tuesday, looking ahead to the Liverpool game.

Against the football that Stoke plays...that would e a bigger gamble than WBA away.

I really dislike PiG as a keeper. His distribution is woeful and invites pressure on us.

Love Neville, but don't understand starting him when Brunt is probably West Broms best player. He's in for a test today.

Giggs can't do 3 games in 6 days and Nani is still out. I think that Obertan and Fletcher will be fine on the wings and more worried about only Fabio for RB.

If things aren't going our way, who'd step up to provide the flair that we need ?

Bebe's crossing ?

Owens fitness record ?

Gibson's longshot ?

Not being pessimist, but we need a bit of flair in our bench just incase the side doesn't work... Mind u, West Brom aren't shit.

We have four wingers injured/away/tired so not much of a chance having class wingers on the bench.

Neville and still no striker rotation...fecking crackerjack

Rafael finished the last game hobbling, after getting a knock. He's not on the bench so must be still feeling it. No striker rotation makes perfect sense. Rooney and Berbatov have been great together.

Have to say I'm worried about our flanks though.

Rafael finished the last game hobbling, after getting a knock. He's not on the bench so must be still feeling it. No striker rotation makes perfect sense. Rooney and Berbatov have been great together.

Berbatov has been great...Rooney hasnt scored..would be such a stretch to give Chicha a chance?

And as for Neville..Brown, O'Shea....Paul Parker ffs!

we have to win, our awful away record is just not acceptable.....we won't win the title if we carried on dropping points away.

I can see it being Anderson left and Obertan right with that line up.