Weekend Football

Is Gerrrrrrard the only footballer in the world who "drives" everywhere?

Gerrard driving down the wing, Gerrard driving into the box, Gerrard driving past the centre circle, Gerrard driving Adam to McDonalds, Gerrard Driving a cross in.

:lol:

Is Gerrrrrrard the only footballer in the world who "drives" everywhere?

Gerrard driving down the wing, Gerrard driving into the box, Gerrard driving past the centre circle, Gerrard driving Adam to McDonalds, Gerrard Driving a cross in.

He'll be the designated driver when him and Andy hit the bars of London tonight as well.

"so many wide from Liverpool have gone only just wide"

How many 'only just wide's are equal to a goal?

If we get to penalties these Cardiff boys more than likely will be too knackered to keep their composure and take them

cardiff have run out of steam, playing for penalties

No matter what happens now Cardiff have been pretty heroic today. Their centre-backs have been fantastic

Amazed Cardiff still haven't made that third change. I assume Earnshaw's a bit useless nowadays?

Listening to Lawro is like having an extremely camp man whisper into your ear all game.

If we get to penalties these Cardiff boys more than likely will be too knackered to keep their composure and take them

They have done it 3 times before, although final brings out a whole different pressure. But penalties is just luck of the draw.. just have to wait and see and hope Cardiff hold on for this final 15 mins.

Ohhhh I can just feel the inspiration coming from the crowd!

Amazed Cardiff still haven't made that third change. I assume Earnshaw's a bit useless nowadays?

images

Grampa McNuaghton going off.

Liverpool have had so many corners and so many shots I guess all we can hope for is pens. Really would piss me off if we didnt get pens at least after all this. Shows how poor Liverpool are though IMO.