Weekend Football

cardiff might as well go for broke, nothing to lose.

Barcelona and their fans weren't this ecstatic at the last Wembley cup final. How the 'mighty' have fallen.

I think they are too knackered to go for broke

Corner :D

EDIT - Throw in.

Get the feckin flags out! Get the feckin scalfs out! Adam! Kuyt! Carroll! Oh my what a team! Get the open top bus ready! Next year...is our ye...

...oh feck off you pointless scouse plebs!

Poor gunnarsson is fecked with cramp and they keep giving it to him :lol:

The one (and only) good thing about a Liverpool win today means that it gives Kenny Kopout even more time as manager of Liverpool FC - the owners will HAVE to stick with him if his team win a bit of silverware this season, even if it is just Carling's finest.

The one (and only) good thing about a Liverpool win today means that it gives Kenny Kopout even more time as manager of Liverpool FC - the owners will HAVE to stick with him if his team win a bit of silverware this season, even if it is just Carling's finest.

Mr Henry probably thinks this is the Champions League final.

They've won it in the best way possible, not at all convincing with terrible performances from their "big signings". Keeps Kenny in the job as well.

This. Keep kenny at pool. Their fans should make tshirts of it.

They've won it in the best way possible, not at all convincing with terrible performances from their "big signings". Keeps Kenny in the job as well.

Spot-on. This win will mask how bad Liverpool are for now, but they'll still smell bad at the end of the season and I can't see them finishing 4th AGAIN.

Liverpool camping in their box against a Championship side. lol.