Valencia's Attitude

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Nice to see in the modern game. Fantastic player aside, it's great to see his approach to the other side of football. Not a harder worker on the pitch, probably have never, ever seen him complain about anything, not even sure he knows how too. He's got that Scholes retard side to him, which makes me think he is all football and nothing else, very focused, professional and content. I love how he is on the pitch, he doesn't even smile, or sweat, probably for fear it might suggest the wrong thing.

I have no idea how many of our players have agents and how common it is to get rid of them, but it came as zero surprise when I heard about Valencia releasing his - simply because he felt he now didn't need one - having ended up where he did. It might not mean a whole load really, but it says a hell of a about him to us. I also wonder if it makes a big difference for him and his game, because he is obviously satisfied and comfortable, maybe it gives him less to worry about, and an easier job to focus on. It's a shame there aren't more players around with his attitude, I suppose he really is the model footballer to have in your team.

He always looks so fecking angry though. I pity his woman, she must get a right old rollicking in the sack.

He is like a modern day Denis Irwin with his attitude.

Get's on with his job for the team with minimum fuss

I love his anger though, or his no smiles policy. It says to me he has no time for happy thoughts and shit, just football.

It's obvious that he isnt enjoying himself in Manchester, and is so depressed by going to the same two restaurants all the time that he simply cannot find a reason to smile.

Lacks Quality, one dimensional and never worth £18m

Is what I said when we signed him

He doesn't even smile at Wayne's hair, and that's probably the best oppertunity he's ever going to get.

I fecking love his serious face. Like, srsly. <3

Smiling is overrated. Frankly... if we all took a page out of Valencia's book and never used our face to show emotion, the world would be a much happier place.

The way he came back from his ankle break i think sums him up.

Fergie must absolutely love working with him, you can tell Valencia is 1 of the few professionals who generally realise how lucky they are.

Fergie must absolutely love working with him, you can tell Valencia is 1 of the few professionals who generally realise how lucky they are.

He's done that with other injuries as well, there is zero downtime on Valencia. He's like a perfect server.

He's the sort of person that after a day of training, will go home, and go to sleep until the next training session, just so he hasn't wasted any time or energy.

Even rival fans appreciate Valencia. He's pretty much impossible to dislike. Such a good player, a great professional and fair to boot.

Got no left foot, though. Get rid.

I love him, that is all.

My other half expressed "serious concerns" about my man crush for him. When I said something about loving him or wanting to have his babies or some shit she said "It was funny at first but this is about the 5th time now and it's just weird. Stop it." :(

Maybe that's why he doesn't smile. Hasn't had a shit in ages.

Valencia is the type of person who doesn't stop to take a shit. He just runs faster as he's letting go, so it leaves less of a trace.

I think he would make a perfect husband and father, on the opposite to nowadays' celebrity players.

What I like about Tony is he's so efficient. Run, beat fullback, cross, trackback, repeat. He doesn't do all the fancy stuff but what he does he does so well that it doesn't matter.

What I like about Tony is he's so efficient. Run, beat fullback, cross, trackback, repeat. He doesn't do all the fancy stuff but what he does he does so well that it doesn't matter.

What you're trying to say is "there's no fannying about." :)

What you're trying to say is "there's no fannying about." :)

He does a bit of fannying about, when he forgets he doesn't use his left foot and cuts inside, only to remember that he doesn't use his left foot so he beats his defender again and crosses it in.

He does a bit of fannying about, when he forgets he doesn't use his left foot and cuts inside, only to remember that he doesn't use his left foot so he beats his defender again and crosses it in.

Ummm... this is awkward... it was a joke about Gary Neville. Never mind :D

He always looks so fecking angry though. I pity his woman, she must get a right old rollicking in the sack.

:lol:

Great news, much better than hearing him sign a 5+ year contract for me. To engineer a move away he'd need an agent, who could do that for him regardless of his contract length. But as he's happy to be here he doesn't need one. Any contract negotiations would be easier, as he wouldn't be asking for as much money as he wouldn't be paying his agent anything.

Very nice to hear.

I like him. He's level headed and is a model professional, which helps him to get the best he can out of his game. I was very impressed with the way he proved his doubters wrong last season. Even after his first season which was a good one, he still had some doubters and that only got worse after his long spell on the sidelines. I don't think he has any doubters at all now though. AQs the years progress, I can see him becoming a real fans favourite here.

A competent healer?

His attitude really is superb. A player sacking an agent so he doesn't get pimped about Europe when he has two years left on his contract is refreshing.

tumblr_m1vex7sq0W1qc525bo1_500.jpg