Transfer Tweets - 2014/15 | Stay On Topic & No Blacklisted Tweets (see OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Higuain isn't a top striker and How did Perez manage to sell him for 40m for Napoli is beyond believable. Wenger isn't that stupid.

Would get 30-40 goals a season at Arsenal. Was very good for Napoli last year. Pete is wumming and is trying to deflect from Wenger's mistake.

2013/14 - 27 goals, 12 assists
2012/13 - 28 goals, 10 assists
2011/12 - 32 goals, 9 assists
2010/11 - (30 Games) 19 goals, 7 assists
2009/2010 - 30 goals, 6 assists
2008/09 - 23 goals, 9 assists

Last edited:
Eh? Mesut is probably the best pure No.10 in the world game. Fellaini is a £10M Stoke player.

I think that's a bit of cub loyalty speaking there, mate. Ozil is a quality player but I don't think he can be considered quite as good as Silva. Of the two, I always fear us playing against Silva more than Ozil. Silva's the best in the league. I think Mata and Ozil are in the category below that. I am not convinced that Ozil is better than Mata either.

Regarding Vidal, is it possible that Juventus themselves have concerns over his knee and have tried to flog him all summer.

The majority of the stories about him have come from Italian/Chilean sources.
I mentioned that somewhere. I agree, it is funny how they keep coming out with all these denials. It's as though they are driving the transfer, not us. If there is a worry we should steer well clear at that price.

I think that's a bit of cub loyalty speaking there, mate. Ozil is a quality player but I don't think he can be considered quite as good as Silva. Of the two, I always fear us playing against Silva more than Ozil. Silva's the best in the league. I think Mata and Ozil are in the category below that. I am not convinced that Ozil is better than Mata either.
Nah - Silva, Cazorla and Mata (see Spain) are best floating off the left/right - Ozil is best through the middle.

Y'all need to chill. Every single one of our transfers has come out of the blue, except maybe Shaw's which was a bit protracted.

We'll definitely sign another player or two.

Would get 30-40 goals a season at Arsenal. Was very good for Napoli last year. Pete is wumming and is trying to deflect from Wenger's mistake.

2013/14 - 27 goals, 12 assists
2012/13 - 28 goals, 10 assists
2011/12 - 32 goals, 9 assists
2010/11 - (30 Games) 19 goals, 7 assists
2009/2010 - 30 goals, 6 assists
2008/09 - 23 goals, 9 assists
Yup, a very underrated striker. A big criticism I always had of him was that he didn't score enough in the big games like a player with his ability should. If he did that more he would be undeniably world class.

Took too long to bring players in. We have already dropped 5 points, against teams we should be beating, due to this.

Also, overpaid for the three players we have bought.

Should have bought at least another CD and another CM by now - the deadline is Monday!!

We bought Shaw and Herrera so quick because there was no doubt we are weak in this areas and things were already prepared. Both trasfers was done in best possible way. Then was time for LVG to evalute the squad and decide in which areas he want to strengthen. For example i am pretty convinced that Blackett is the reason we signed only one CB. He showed that he is good enough for the first team so we didn't need to bought two CB's. If we would do that we will slam the door in the Blackett face,

After LVG evaluated the squad we moved pretty quick. We were after Vermaelen and when he moved to Barcelona we moved on quickly and signed Rojo. He would be available for our second league game if he would get work permit soon enough. Di Maria was a waiting game transfer. I am suprised that we were able to sign him before deadline day like Arsenal signed Ozil last year.

It didn't took to long to bring players in. Selling club decide when and if they would sell their player to us and nobody want to rush this things. Woody couldn't do nothing about that.

Aboult overspending i have my own opinion. Yes it was stupid to pay 27M pounds for Fellaini as a panic buy but it is not stupid to add little more money to be able to buy one of the best players in the world. Everybody is doing that and people used to compain that we don't do that. When we do they complain again. Hererra was buyout clause buy and this was only option to buy him and Shaw is one of the best young talents and is worth the money.

And we can't just buy one more CD and CM.
We have Jones, Evans, Smalling, Blackett and Rojo for 2 or 3 positions. We can't calculate what if 3 of them are going to get injured. Noone does that because you would have to big squad if you would have so much extra players. In my opinion we are well stocked in that area. We lack maybe a leader in this defense or a little experience but that will come sooner rather than later.
And in CM we have Herrera, Fletcher, Carrick, Fellaini, Anderson, Cleverley and Di Maria can and i think will play in midfield. Yes the last three (Cleverley, Fellaini and Anderson) might go but then we are left with 4 players for 2 spots if we include Di Maria. If we buy 2 new midfielder there will be a big problem when all will be fit and good to go. We can't bench 29M pounds worth new player. We might buy one DM but not more so we can change formations and play Di Maria on the wing but we can't sign more midfielders.

One of the funniest thing in this forum are people who are writting all sorts of formations to fit all the muppets dream signings and then people evalute on that how they would play. You can't just sign players and change your way of playing to fit them in. You must buy the players who fit in the sistem which is already used. Teams usually train one or two different formations but not more and they don't change it because of the new player. The rest is just muppets playing football manager on the forum.

Benjamin Stambouli - now there's a signing out of the blue for Spurs. I haven't the foggiest ...

Another central midfielder?

Spurs are the anti-united.

Actually that's a CB who can play DM, CM and fullback, he has a great spirit, is good technically, but he is short for a CB and not great in the air.

Man I was about to get excited by that Lars Bender tweet :confused::confused::confused:
Bloody fake twitter accounts :mad::mad::mad:

Yup, a very underrated striker. A big criticism I always had of him was that he didn't score enough in the big games like a player with his ability should. If he did that more he would be undeniably world class.
The difference in his record in La Liga and CL is ridiculous. Wiki says he's got 107 goals and 45 assists in 190 appearances in La Liga, but only 8 goals and 6 assists in 48 CL appearances. He's pretty much a different player depending on the competition. I remember watching this live and couldn't believe my eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.