Transfer Tweets - 2014/15 | Stay On Topic & No Blacklisted Tweets (see OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
things are awfully quiet on the Signings front... I`m beginning to get worried. Fletcher + Anderson midfield will give me a hearth attack
Id imagine we would promote from within than let that happen, the tea lady or someone.

things are awfully quiet on the Signings front... I`m beginning to get worried. Fletcher + Anderson midfield will give me a hearth attack

We wouldn't want anything to happen to the floor in your fire place!

Seriously though what a shocking midfield duo. The sheer lack of pace and creativity is frightening.

We can't possibly go into the season with the midfield we currently have and little in the youth system to help. Something is up. Maybe Ed is trying to end with a bang and have everyone talking about United (for good reasons) after the window closes

The slow realization that more players may not be coming.
Its seems now we are doing a fire sale to get back some of the money we have already paid out. Its going to be a long season i think.:(

Confirmed players out
Vidic
Rio
Evra
Butter
Macheda
Bebe
Zaha (Loan)

Players heavily linked to moves
Cleverly
Kagawa
Welbeck
Young
Anderson
Hernandez
Fellaini
Lindegaard
Rafael (don’t believe that for a second)

Confirmed Players in
Shaw
Herrera
Di Maria
Rojo

Players the club are being linked with
Vidal
Carvalho
Blind
?
If all those players are moved on that’s one hell of a cull, in truth it’s probably needed. We’ve held on to the deadwood for far too long, with the exception of Welbeck (and that’s debatable) not many of those players would feature in a strong starting 11 for us, they probably wouldn’t get on the bench if there was no injuries.

Worryingly for us, there seems to be more truth in the players being linked away from the Club than those being linked with. There just has to be something going on in the background, we desperately need a CM, especially with three possibly leaving the Club in the next few days.

Yeap,with our current injury list and removing these players will leave the squad very thin.

positive: some of the youth team players can break into the first team and we may unearth a couple of gems.
Negative: some of the youth team break into the first team but arent good enough, we finish worse off than last season.

Hopefully we get in some replacements before the window shuts which I think will be the case as its a hell of a gamble getting rid of all these players considering our current injury woes and ask the youth team players to step up as I don't think they are ready.

This reaction of "OMG we're fecked" happens every time that we brief a journalist that we aren't signing anybody only for it to be proven wrong the next time. We are telling the journos feck all this time. Pretty sure we denied our interest in AdM a month back too.

Status
Not open for further replies.