Transfer Tweets - 2014/15 | Stay On Topic & No Blacklisted Tweets (see OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dortmund would want to bid at least £10 million (pound) before we should consider it.

Wtf Dortmund is so cheap. Both clubs rate him, they should bid at least £10 for him. #JusticeForShinji

And Villa,Everton, Arsenal, Hull, Valencia, a bidding war for Tom Cleverley. Something you couldn't even dream of.

:lol: F*ck sake, he probably sells that much in jerseys every few months!

Its abit of a myth that, you dont see many kids in football tops here. When you do, its generally a mix of barca, chelsea, milan and united.

Kagawa is surplus to requirements here and Dortmund are in the Champions League plus they might challenge for the title in the Bundesliga.

Easy to see why they can get him for cheap.

[QUOTE"walsh, post: 16362637, member: 48264"]Shinji, nooooo![/QUOTE]
I got It.

racist

We are even worse at selling than we are at buying it seems. 6.4 million for Kagawa is robbery.

It's crazy. Nani will either have to reduce his wage demands or I think we may be stuck with the guy for another few years..

The only way around it is if we still contribute to his wages for the remainder of his contract (like City did with Adebayor). We've just got to hope he has an amazing season & PSG, Monaco or a Russian club buys him.

So we've given them Evra and now Hernandez, if we don't get Vidal out of this I will be annoyed.

Anyone else thinking that vidal playing an hour or so tomorrow is juve pushing to show utd he is fit? They have agreed personal terms with chicarito so maybe the deal is dependant on vidal kicking a ball for 70mins.

Anyone else thinking that vidal playing an hour or so tomorrow is juve pushing to show utd he is fit? They have agreed personal terms with chicarito so maybe the deal is dependant on vidal kicking a ball for 70mins.
If that's the case, hopefully we've already agreed a possible deal with juventus.

Hargreaves played for a whole season before his body broke down. One game won't change a thing.

No I don't think so. Although I don't think the deal is stalling because we are not convinced he will recover fully from his injury. Because if that was this case, surely juventus would know that he is not going to recover to be the same player he was, so why wouldn't they sell him to us at a decent price? They would be able to sell a player who is not going to recover from a serious injury for a decent price. So I think there is more to it rather than it being a case of he's injured and we are not sure he will recover.

15 mil for Rabiot. Roma doing good business again. If it works, in 2-3 years he will be sold for 30-40 like Strootman.

No chance we should accept that. Harsh on Kagawa not to get his move but sorry this is a business and that offer is taking the piss, we have to draw a line somewhere.

Van Gaal says he doesn't want him, then he shouldn't be here. It shouldn't be about the money, it should be about the football.

I can saw the same for you. I don't want to sell Kagawa on the cheap, but I wouldn't keep him here for the sake of 3 million pounds or whatever.

In the great scheme of things, making a loss on a few players doesn't really matter when we're so strong financially. What we do need to do is sort out our squad and if that means taking a hit on some players then so be it. I'm with you on this, if the player isn't part of LvG's plans then he gets sold. It's a bit frustrating we've left it so late in the transfer window to be doing this mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.