Transfer Tweets - 2014/15 | Stay On Topic & No Blacklisted Tweets (see OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tell you what, there be a fecking meltdown if Chich signs for Juve without Vidal coming the other way. That's 3 players now that they've taken from us and with them playing hardball with the Vidal fee (if true) fecking ities

Tell you what, there be a fecking meltdown if Chich signs for Juve without Vidal coming the other way. That's 3 players now that they've taken from us and with them playing hardball with the Vidal fee (if true) fecking ities
3? Evra and who did I miss?

Yeah, however it could also just be that we're not willing to up our price due to Vidal's knee. Also, we can't exactly compare the value of probably the world's best box to box CM to Chich & Evra.

We should sell to Valencia on a permanent and he should go there as well for more game time.

That is terrible business if true. I would be happy to loan him, but 10m euros is far too low. He is not on the last year of his contract and he should, really, be worth 20m at least, considering the market.

If not, I am sure we can use him throughout the year.

That is terrible business if true. I would be happy to loan him, but 10m euros is far too low. He is not on the last year of his contract and he should, really, be worth 20m at least, considering the market.

If not, I am sure we can use him throughout the year.
It's a pretty bad price yeah. Considering it's late on in the window you usually see the prices rise a bit, yet we are sill selling for feck all.

I can see this ending like last year. All the players being linked and we end up with Daley Blind. A left back turn centre midfielder lol.

The high interest in Cleverley is probably due to his reasonably low wages at £30k/week. All the other guys in mentioned in Jackson's article are on over double of what Cleverley earns making them hard to shift. Maybe, we'll take a different approach to our wage structure because we're giving players such high wages that if we don't want them, then they are either impossible to shift or we can't get a decent fee for them.

The high interest in Cleverley is probably due to his reasonably low wages at £30k/week. All the other guys in mentioned in Jackson's article are on over double of what Cleverley earns making them hard to shift. Maybe, we'll take a different approach to our wage structure because we're giving players such high wages that if we don't want them, then they are either impossible to shift or we can't get a decent fee for them.

TBH I'm surprised to learn Nani is on £115,000 per week going by Jackson's article. Just what on earth was the club management thinking with the 5 yr renewal ? Between him, Ashley, Valencia that's over £16 million a year on wages for non-performance.

TBH I'm surprised to learn Nani is on £115,000 per week going by Jackson's article. Just what on earth was the club management thinking with the 5 yr renewal ? Between him, Ashley, Valencia that's over £16 million a year on wages for non-performance.

It's crazy. Nani will either have to reduce his wage demands or I think we may be stuck with the guy for another few years..

It's crazy. Nani will either have to reduce his wage demands or I think we may be stuck with the guy for another few years..

How on earth could we have negotiated that deal last year? 5 years at £115,000/week? He had hardly featured at all last season and a lot of the season before he signed the deal, I don't believe it.

Jamie Jackson is full of shit again.

Yeah I'm fearful of that too. He might turn out to be our very own Winston Bogarde.. :nervous:

That's outrageous, Dortmund aren't exactly a poor club. The only way I'd accept an amount so low is if we've got some sort of arrangement with them for first options on Rues/Hummels, otherwise I'd tell them to up their offer or piss off.. like every club does with us.

Pogba left on his own terms. They didn't take him from us. As long as we get a decent fee for Hernandez it won't bother me, even if we don't get Vidal.
Yeah suppose. Still hurts losing Pogba.
I can see us losing Chich for a low fee aswell

No chance we should accept that. Harsh on Kagawa not to get his move but sorry this is a business and that offer is taking the piss, we have to draw a line somewhere.

Pretty sad to see Kagawa go, but with Mata, Rooney, Januzaj and now Di Maria in the squad he isn't going to get a look in, so from his point of view it makes sense, and we know he was killer for Dort. I notice the fee says "£6.4m upfront", so maybe that could mean more to follow? Should hope so, Kagawa's an excellent player and seems worth plenty more than that to me. Or maybe the club simply don't care what we pay/get paid from players anymore.

I think it will around 10 million pounds what Di Marzio reported. Not the german media. Still cut price but i guess we wanna offload him and he doesn't want to go elsewhere except Dortmund.

How on earth could we have negotiated that deal last year? 5 years at £115,000/week? He had hardly featured at all last season and a lot of the season before he signed the deal, I don't believe it.

Jamie Jackson is full of shit again.

He's certainly on over £100k/week. He got his new contract at the start of last season, Moyes and the board probably thought he would be a regular but, well it went to shit.

The BBC said that we'll be paying £4.8m in wages for his loan. Remember he isn't going for a full year, but for a season which ends in May.

He's certainly on over £100k/week. He got his new contract at the start of last season, Moyes and the board probably thought he would be a regular but, well it went to shit.

If that's true, that's a horrible call. Either way giving him that deal was a costly mistake.

Okay, lets move on from the reading comments then, firstly, what do you classify as a top team in a top league? Is that just RM, Barca, Munich and the few english? or do you extend it to say AC Milan, Inter, Juve, PSG, Monaco, Atletico, Borussia etc
Yeah, all of those, none of which Welbeck is good enough to start for.

Status
Not open for further replies.