Transfer Tweets - 2014/15 | Stay On Topic & No Blacklisted Tweets (see OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like reports earlier said, Man utd do not want to loan/sell to a top 6 side. There is enough competition out there and Welbeck will understand that.

The best thing right now is Welbeck being LOANED to a club in say 7th-10th in table.
Yep, it'd be crazy to loan him to spurs IMO. Sounds like he doesn't want to go lower but in that case, he can stay.

There are so many players i would get rid of before Welbeck that it makes me believe Welbeck himself may want to leave. Maybe he has been told he will be nothing more than a squad player here.
I can't see any other reason why we would sell a very good and versatile player like him when we have some absolute dross in our squad.

Having said that, another way of looking at it is that our squad is so full of absolute shite that Welbeck is probably one of the few players we have that we could actually sell for a decent fee or even sell full stop.

There are so many players i would get rid of before Welbeck that it makes me believe Welbeck himself may want to leave. Maybe he has been told he will be nothing more than a squad player here.
I can't see any other reason why we would sell a very good and versatile player like him when we have some absolute dross in our squad.

Been clear that is the case for a bit now. He was agitating for a move under Moyes and though he played a lot in preseason, the return of van Persie cuts his game time a bit. He'll want to go somewhere where he can get regular football. Sturridge is a good friend of his and he'll have seen how things have gone for him since the move for regular football. He'll want the same.

Hoping for some news from Van Gaal too.
He's hasn't gave away to much so far in his press conferences, but I suppose we can hope. If Di Maria doesn't get the number 7 shirt then I'd imagine there will be one more big signing.

Juventus transfer strategy seems slightly bizarre - do they really need a striker?

Hernandez is hugely marketable in the US and Mexico. I wouldn't be surprised if clubs were bidding for him partly to get a foothold in those regions.

Sell, yes. Loaning him out is a good idea though.
No it's an awful idea because when he's back from his loan, he'll have just a year left and I can assure you that after playing as first choice he won't come back to be backup, we'll then have to sell him for a smaller fee, if he's leaving now, it's better to sell him.

Someone has suggested one of Welbeck/Hernandez will leave, the other will stay.

Would make sense I guess, Wilson as 4th choice.

No it's an awful idea because when he's back from his loan, he'll have just a year left and I can assure you that after playing as first choice he won't come back to be backup, we'll then have to sell him for a smaller fee, if he's leaving now, it's better to sell him.
Yes totally agree... The problem with loaning out senior players is that when they return they are hard to move on. Also if we have 4-6 strikers on the books it could be difficult to justify the acquisition of another, particularly as when players like Anderson, Zaha, Chicha etc return from loan we have to foot their salaries...

Well, the guy isn't fully fit, Juve don't want to sell, we're worried about his knee, we have made no contact (Sky Italia, agent), and probably plenty more reasons.

EDIT: why the feck am I following this faker. :lol:

That's not confirmed anywhere yet.

I didn't notice that was from that ITK account before I posted it, got images turned off on google chrome at the moment.

Oh well, we'll see I guess. If they're right, they are first to report it.

He's a very talented player who has masses of potential, all he needs to fulfil it is a regular starting place in his favoured position on the pitch. I'd imagine it's more a case of Welbeck wanting to be first choice at United than the Club wanting to sell him. There's no way LVG can guarantee that, the best solution is a loan deal for a year to prove himself, it also frees up a space Wilson, another player who has a big chance of making it here.

Well, the guy isn't fully fit, Juve don't want to sell, we're worried about his knee, we have made no contact (Sky Italia, agent), and probably plenty more reasons.

Up until the third line of that tweet I was gonna give this guy the benefit of the doubt as a legit source. Turns out he said it's off so I call bullshit.

EDIT: why the feck am I following this faker. :lol:

That guy isn't reliable.

He's just found a face of some Portuguese guy and claims he's an agent. The lengths people go to. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.