Transfer Tweets - 2014/15 | Stay On Topic & No Blacklisted Tweets (see OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't like seeing Danny referred to as deadwood or an outcast. Really hope it's just him wanting more match-time and he'll come back stonger next year and displace RvP.

Yes It was Vidic you are right. My mistake, please take me outside and shoot me. My point though was Evans being part of it and subsequently not following on from this with commanding displays week after week. I said he seems to have gone backwards and I will stick by my view of him being an average defender.

As for passing Evans is a good passer of the ball on occasion if it's a 70 yard pass, I'm talking about his short passing range which is very poor.

And yes he has looked terrible in pre season and players do get by him quite easily especially with pace, if anything Smalling and Blackett have looked the best of the five centre backs used. If you have a soft spot for the guy which blinds you to this I guess that is your problem. My opinion is mine to give but you can stick your sarcasm right up your sh1tter.

Makes more sense to loan him out at this point of his career. Playing in his best position for a season should show us what he's really got.

Probably.

Zaha gone on loan, Cleverley sounds like he's been sold to Villa, more to follow.....

Cleverley being sold means we're probably not going to sell Ando/Fellaini unless we bring another player in. We're going to be short on players in midfield this season.

Herrera, Di Maria, Fletcher, Carrick, Fellaini, Anderson, Jones. Those are our options if Clev leaves. It's worrying.

Makes more sense to loan him out at this point of his career. Playing in his best position for a season should show us what he's really got.

Makes a world of sense. First choice striker for a top 6 team in the PL? We get to see what he's made of, risk free.

Cleverley being sold means we're probably not going to sell Ando/Fellaini unless we bring another player in. We're going to be short on players in midfield this season.

Herrera, Di Maria, Fletcher, Carrick, Fellaini, Anderson, Jones. Those are our options if Clev leaves. It's worrying.

Anderson sounds like we can't get rid of him, and Fellaini is injured so we're stuck with him until January.

I think we'll sign at least one more midfielder.

I hope we get him. His father said that they had over 30 offers from different clubs in europe. He said that you would have trouble to name a big club who had not talked to them. Means we got stiff competition. The most important thing for them though, was a club that can give him opportunities and stability. He wants to become one of the best in the world and he cant sit on the bench to be the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.