Transfer Tweets - 2014/15 | Stay On Topic & No Blacklisted Tweets (see OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think they will. Too stacked already. Would Vidal start before Modric or Kroos? Can't see any of them being happy to sit on the bench.
And when has that stopped them? Watch them sign him for less than £30m now. I would put Rodriguez on the bench to start all three.

No idea if true, haven't seen this from anyone else.

Can't see it happening. Modric and Kroos are certainties and they sold Di Maria purely to fit in Rodriguez.

They don't need him and he won't be guaranteed a start. He's too good to be sitting on the bench.

Rotation man. Or put Benzema on the bench. They play over 50 games a season. You don't think they need depth?

But you don't get depth by putting your 60 + million new signing on the bench. That's just ridiculous. By all means, have quality on the bench, but signing players who don't fit the bill for what you need so you have to put one of James, Kroos, Modric and Vidal on the bench is just madness.

Bayern doing excellent business in a succinct manner all window.

We have a lot to learn.

Agreed, though some context is needed.

It's much easier negotiating from a position of strength tbf.

They're one of the top 1-2 teams in Europe, with Guardiola at the helm and in all likelihood, will stroll the Bundesliga again. They're in the UCL.

Clubs can smell our desperation a mile away and with all our sponsorship deals, they know we're loaded.

either its juventus trying to push the price up or else we ve been caught dithering again..

Hope the first on is true. Real have Kroos, Modric, Khedira, Illarramendi you would think he'd rather stay at Juve being the main man or join a team where he will walk straight into the team. At the end of the day not being guaranteed a starting place has never stopped anyone joining Madrid before. Probably bollocks though.

But you don't get depth by putting your 60 + million new signing on the bench. That's just ridiculous. By all means, have quality on the bench, but signing players who don't fit the bill for what you need so you have to put one of James, Kroos, Modric and Vidal on the bench is just madness.
You would if you are Madrid. Are you trying to reason Perez's decision? That guy is fecking mental.

has to be in the regions of £15m...we should not sell him for any less.

He isn't worth 15 million. Would people get this fantasy figure out of their minds. Hernandez is worth 8 million max, as I said before. I think we'd do well to let him go for 6. Have to factor wages into this, too.

Bayern doing excellent business in a succinct manner all window.

We have a lot to learn.

They don't have to do anything, just express the slightest bit of interest and players will move heaven and earth to join them. Their appeal is 10 times ours at the moment.

Hope the first on is true. Real have Kroos, Modric, Khedira, Illarramendi you would think he'd rather stay at Juve being the main man or join a team where he will walk straight into the team. At the end of the day not being guaranteed a starting place has never stopped anyone joining Madrid before. Probably bollocks though.
depends a lot on whether khedira stays or not, i guess. .

He isn't worth 15 million. Would people get this fantasy figure out of their minds. Hernandez is worth 8 million max, as I said before. I think we'd do well to let him go for 6. Have to factor wages into this, too.

Like i said, in the regions of. We should push for as much as possible especially if there are 2 teams involved. Why shouldn't we at the end of the day?

£35M + Hernandez would be worth it for sure. Make the deal happen Ed.

6 million :lol:

He's done absolutely nothing to demonstrate he's worth more. I don't know what his wages are, but we tend to pay higher wages to these bang average players, too, so you have to cut a bit of value off the player for clubs of the level who would be interested in Hernandez to seriously consider taking him.

He's done absolutely nothing to demonstrate he's worth more. I don't know what his wages are, but we tend to pay higher wages to these bang average players, too, so you have to cut a bit of value off the player for clubs of the level who would be interested in Hernandez to seriously consider taking him.

He's done plenty. There's no comparable striker going for that rate. Even within the PL we could sell him for a lot more then that. A bit of bad form coming mostly from limited game time doesn't drop his value by c£10m.

EDIT: I know we know this already, but it seems like another media "briefing" may have happened here.

Shane Long went for 12m. He's not worth double what Hernandez is worth.

Sorry. I'm finding it hard to reply to your post as I can't stop laughing at your 'sell him for 6 million because he's done nothing to demonstrate that he's worth more than 6 million.

You think he's done nothing? Wow thats unbelievable coming from a United fan. Short lived memories for sure.

He's done plenty. There's no comparable striker going for that rate. Even within the PL we could sell him for a lot more then that. A bit of bad form coming mostly from limited game time doesn't drop his value by c£10m.

He's done plenty... 0.36 goals per game. Man. Who wouldn't pay with their right testicle for a goal poacher who can't do anything else with that return.

Status
Not open for further replies.