Transfer Tweets - 2014/15 | Stay On Topic & No Blacklisted Tweets (see OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to add quality. Not much point having Cleverly sitting on the bench if the manager doesn't think he's up to the job of coming on as a sub.

Yeah I get that, but at the moment I can't see who we have to play in midfield, barring Fletcher.

Really excited about Di Maria, but now the dust has settled - we really do need a proper midfielder(s).

Had a look and it originates from this guy.

No idea who he is but a lot of his tweets are about Aston Villa. Villa fans may know who he is but I think you're right that it's probably bollocks.

Lerner wants to sell and the club have been signing free transfers all summer, dont think its likely.

A lot of chatter on Twitter about Villa and Cleverly, probably bollocks - surely we need to add to our midfield?!
We currently have Carrick, Herrera, Fellaini, Fletcher, Cleverley and Di Maria as options and will likely add another. We could easily lose two, Cleverley and Fellaini.

No idea who he is but a lot of his tweets are about Aston Villa. Villa fans may know who he is but I think you're right that it's probably bollocks.

Let's fecking hope so. It would probably mean we have someone lined up as well. And even if we don't, just get this wannabe as far away as possible.

No Club in their right mind would do something like that.
:/
Thats something I dont get, paying wages when your player is out on loan. Surely it would be as well to keep them on the bench on the off chance they might do something.

The longer we let this drag on the more likely it was that other teams become involved.
Thats the risk we play but I think given the knee injury he had we weren't comfortable to bid until we knew how recovery was going.

A lot of chatter on Twitter about Villa and Cleverly, probably bollocks - surely we need to add to our midfield?!

Do you really want Vidal training with Cleverley, Fellaini, Anderson or Fletcher?

The power of association, they will bring him down to their level.

Yeah I get that, but at the moment I can't see who we have to play in midfield, barring Fletcher.

Really excited about Di Maria, but now the dust has settled - we really do need a proper midfielder(s).
Agreed, I suspect we'll buy a good midfielder before the window closes. Might not be Vidal or even Carvalho but we will have someone good to partner Herrera and then rotate Carrick and have Fletcher as a back up.

Let's fecking hope so. It would probably mean we have someone lined up as well. And even if we don't, just get this wannabe as far away as possible.

Maybe he's some 'ITK' Villa fan. Scrolling through his twitter page, he doesn't seem like a WUM but who knows.

Please be true. Probably only get £5 million for him though.

He's reliable according to some Villa fan I know, could be something in it.

Presume I'm about 2hours too late but Zaha is going to Palace today... Warnock on talksport confirmed this.

Villa fans think that guy with the Cleverley tweet is pretty accurate so far in his past record.

Hernandez, Welbeck, Kagawa, Cleverley all touted to leave..

Strange as I'd have had Rooney, Fletcher, Valencia, Young all leave.

The first 4 can all play decent football on their day, the 2nd 4, apart from Rooney of course who is the captain & was never going to leave and can be brilliant on his day, can't really, so it is difficult to find a home for them.

The first 4 can all play decent football on their day, the 2nd 4, apart from Rooney of course who is the captain & was never going to leave and can be brilliant on his day, can't really, so it is difficult to find a home for them.

Not only that but look at the average age of the 4, the potential value also.. I just don't get it, Rooney aside, I understand it would be hard for LVG now, but lets hope come end of the year he will know Val/Young etc won't be in his plans.

We could easily sell Young and Valencia. Problem is they want to stay and an even bigger one their massive wages.

Where the actual feck is Angelo Henriquez?

If that's a genuine question then I've found life hard at United so far, English life is very different and I have had trouble settling down, my last season wasn't great and my progess has stagnated for the last year to year and a half. I was nearly sold back to UDC in the summer after being told the club had a plethora of strikers, however after speaking with LVG, he has given me another chance and wants to see what I can do so loaned me out to Dinamo Zagreb for the season. I'm not currently at the level you would expect for a regular XI in Manchester United, but the next few years will be crucial to my development, I believe in myself and have the potential to be very good, I just have to keep training, injuries withstanding and a bit of form, I expect to return next year at 21 and compete for the 3rd/4th spot with Wilson/Lawrence or who is at United then.

:lol: That was actually quite fun

EDIT: http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/angelo-henriquez/leistungsdaten/spieler/189740

That's quite a useful link I found after on his INTL stats, 14 goals in 10 for the U20's and 2 goals in 3 matches for the mens side.

If that's a genuine question then I've found life hard at United so far, English life is very different and I have had trouble settling down, my last season wasn't great and my progess has stagnated for the last year to year and a half. I was nearly sold back to UDC in the summer after being told the club had a plethora of strikers, however after speaking with LVG, he has given me another chance and wants to see what I can do so loaned me out to Dinamo Zagreb for the season. I'm not currently at the level you would expect for a regular XI in Manchester United, but the next few years will be crucial to my development, I believe in myself and have the potential to be very good, I just have to keep training, injuries withstanding and a bit of form, I expect to return next year at 21 and compete for the 3rd/4th spot with Wilson/Lawrence or who is at United then.

:lol: That was actually quite fun

Will you start againt Petrolul Ploesti tonight?

I'm with you here. I'd add Evans to the equation too, seems to have gone backwards. Thought he'd kick on and command a CB place after the great spell he had with Rio when we kept 14 clean sheets. Watching him against MK dons and in preseason he looks terrible, nothing to do with this new formation just due to the fact he cannot pass, players get past him with ease and he hardly dominates his box aerially. We are blessed with three average CBs. I actually think despite his naivety Blackett looks a better player and defender than any of these three.
I hear ya buddy. Only thing I’d add is, Evans has been our best Centre back for a couple of seasons now, he was mainly first choice when fit and is way ahead of Smalling and Jones in terms of cementing a place.

It was Evans and Vidic who formed the partnership for the consecutive clean sheets, not Rio. His game against MK Dons was shocking, however it’s his fist real competitive game in months, as for looking terrible in pre-season? Really? I think this statement is as accurate as the rest of the post/

Further, to say Evans can’t pass, yet many see this as his biggest strength, players get pass him with ease, yet another myth, and he hardly dominates his box aerially, I’m surprised he’s even a professional football player. Maybe he should retire and become a nun. We are blessed with three injury prone CB’s they are far from average.

Apart from that your spot on.

He's reliable according to some Villa fan I know, could be something in it.

Hope so that would be a good move for all parties involved. Much less pressure on Cleverley and playing at a level that suits his ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.