Transfer Tweets - Summer 2017 | Keep it on topic

I really trust Jose and do not want to be pessimistic but i am starting to think we will be fighting for top 4 next season.
I'm expecting Perisic and Morata to be the last two in, alongside Lindelof with us waiting for Griezmann and putting aside funds for Jan/next summer possibly. If that's how it ends up then we won't improve on our finishing position for this past season.
All I can do is just hope for the best because the players we're even linked to do not fill me with any kind of confidence. If it remains the same, I'll be lowering my expectations to avoid disappointment.

But then, anything can happen in football. Just have to hope, wait and see!

De Gea will stay for the rest of his career. :drool:

Pickford is the 3rd most expensive gk ever. And the 2nd most expensive uncapped player ever.

£7.2 million - they must be having a laugh. He's a great attacking player for the Rams. I'd want twice that at least to let him go. Firstly the market is inflated and secondly, try getting a replacement for £7.2 million! Januzaj has had a terrible 2 years and is worth £8 million. Ince has been a really good player for us.

All I can do is just hope for the best because the players we're even linked to do not fill me with any kind of confidence. If it remains the same, I'll be lowering my expectations to avoid disappointment.

But then, anything can happen in football. Just have to hope, wait and see!

It's not that I'd like a big, fancy signing, but I just don't rate the above mentiobes two, particularly because they've proven not to have the quality to compete for the top in Europe. We'll be a resilient, functional side that'll be tough to play, but we won't be a title contender as we used to be.

Lindelöf was a promising start to our transfer window.

Hopefully Mourinho will at least let Martial out of the dog house. A confident Martial can do wonders for our goal scoring problems.

I don't believe for a second that Donnarumma will be going anywhere other than Juve. He'll prob just run his contract out and join Juve on a free to replace Buffon next season

I don't believe for a second that Donnarumma will be going anywhere other than Juve. He'll prob just run his contract out and join Juve on a free to replace Buffon next season
My thoughts exactly

Haven't Juve signed Szczesny

If Donnarumma goes to Real then surely thats good for us. They wouldnt need De Gea any more.