Transfer Tweets - Manchester United - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is always on holidays in Croatia. My wife parents are renting him villa for the last 10 years.
Okay and you’ve got a direct line to him where he’s aired his grievances between the city game and now, which is when the problems started?

Okay and you’ve got a direct line to him where he’s aired his grievances between the city game and now, which is when the problems started?

Thats on ETH. He have bad man management skills.
We are shit for decade, but we never had so many fallouts in the sqaud like we have now. Ronaldo, Maquire, Case, Varane.
I don't rate Harry, but i am so f glad he proved him wrong. We will probably lose two good players in january beacuse of him
We gave him to much power. He won nothing ffs.

We are shit for decade, but we never had so many fallouts in the sqaud like we have now. Ronaldo, Maquire, Case, Varane.
I don't rate Harry, but i am so f glad he proved him wrong. We will probably lose two good players in january beacuse of him
I asked a genuine question about your personal relationship with Varane which you were the one to bring up, and now you’ve gone off on a massive tangent about other players.

Could it be that simple that we haven’t had any discontent because the players haven’t had any expectations on them until EtH walked through the door and actually placed some demands on the players?

I asked a genuine question about your personal relationship with Varane which you were the one to bring up, and now you’ve gone off on a massive tangent about other players.

Could it be that simple that we haven’t had any discontent because the players haven’t had any expectations on them until EtH walked through the door and actually placed some demands on the players?

Think there's elements to both your points however given the size of United that in itself is enough of a influence to show that there's a very discernable level of pressure the players come under especially when the team doesn't perform well which has been evident since Jose's time in charge.

Erik does have a very concerning trait of falling out with players. You can somewhat perceive it from his personality he comes across very dry and lacking charismatic traits. At the end of the day he either justifies his omission of certain players or he underplays his judgement with poor performances.

No one will question if Sir Alex, Pep or Klopp fell out with certain players because those managers are standing on strong merits and credibility. When I hear the same with Erik it's 50/50 because the manager is massively unproven and some of the players clearly have their own agenda (Ronaldo).

There's little evidence of fall-outs apart from Ronaldo and Sancho who brought it on themselves.

Maguire was dropped as he wasn't playing well and he's back in the team and seems happy. The other two haven't been playing well this season. Where's the fall-out?

There's little evidence of fall-outs apart from Ronaldo and Sancho who brought it on themselves.

Maguire was dropped as he wasn't playing well and he's back in the team and seems happy. The other two haven't been playing well this season. Where's the fall-out?
Varane know that he have niggling injuries and he left NT to focus on Manchester United. And then he got dropped for errrm Johny Evans. Didier loves him.

And about Maquire... I am so glad he bounced back. Man didn't deserved all that shit what people talked about him. He is just man, like me and you.

Varane know that he have niggling injuries and he left NT to focus on Manchester United. And then he got dropped for errrm Johny Evans. Didier loves him.

And about Maquire... I am so glad he bounced back. Man didn't deserved all that shit what people talked about him. He is just man, like me and you.

Players get dropped when they're not performing or don't suit the current set up or plan. When ETH doesn't have Martinez he seems to prefer Maguire for his range of passing and he won't play either off them on the left so Varane wasn't dropped for Evans. Also Varane wasn't playing very well when he did get in. He'll get a chance again and if he plays well he'll stay in but he can't stay fit so his place is always going to be under threat.

As for Maguire I don't think he's good enough long-term and he's doing ok at the moment but he was making a lot of mistakes and he cost a fortune. Not all his fault but scrutiny and criticism come with the territory.

Tier 3:

Even though McNeil scored on his debut against Leyton Orient, he's barely played for the club and hasn't even featured for several matchday squads since. It's important to mention that Stevenage are 4th in League One after just being promoted from League Two.

Need to move away from these megabucks signings. They haven't once worked out for us and means we don't have enough budget to fill gaps in other areas of our squad.

I know Varane personaly. There is more to this story. Varane is model pro, family man, humble...
EtH can't handle big players .Ronaldo, Casemiro, Varane...
I know Varane too. I sell drugs to him. Dude's a raging fecking maniac, hotheaded, constantly starting fights in pubs, he'll feck anything that moves, cheats at cards, gambles on dog fights, loves Donald Trump, never uses his turn signals. Absolute cancer. EtH has his hands full with Varane.

I know Varane too. I sell drugs to him. Dude's a raging fecking maniac, hotheaded, constantly starting fights in pubs, he'll feck anything that moves, cheats at cards, gambles on dog fights, loves Donald Trump, never uses his turn signals. Absolute cancer. EtH has his hands full with Varane.
Sounds legit.
It's good to know we have Caf members who are tight homies with the players.

All that optimism about changing our recruitment strategy is gone after seeing the names we've been linked to. We've learnt nothing at all.

I know Varane personaly. There is more to this story. Varane is model pro, family man, humble...
EtH can't handle big players .Ronaldo, Casemiro, Varane...
I’m not doubting Varane, it’s properly strange that he isn’t playing, but I’d say Erik handled Ronaldo. Infact he handled him so good Cris had to go to Sputh Africa to get a game…..

Cough *carabao cup* cough

Yeah, I dunno why he keeps mentioning Casemiro, he’s injured and that’s all it is ffs. He’ll be straight back in next to Kobbie when he’s fit, no fear!

Source (Tier 1):

"Ancelotti not only has an offer from Brazil on the table".

"He has an offer from an English team that wears red".

In the video clip, Arancha confirms that United is the team that submitted an offer for Ancelotti.

Yeah, she's the only one pushing this news out at this time. With that said, she's one of the most reliable journalists to report Real Madrid news.

I'd be interested to see if anyone else reports this or whether it may just be a situation of her knowing someone at the club who has gossiped this to her behind the scenes.

I'd be interested to see if anyone else reports this or whether it may just be a situation of her knowing someone at the club who has gossiped this to her behind the scenes.
Arancha doesn't share one-off gossip via COPE. If she's sharing this info, then it's only after she's vetted it.

Arancha doesn't share one-off gossip via COPE. If she's sharing this info, then it's only after she's vetted it.

Its still sole source though. Given this would be monumental news if true, one would assume multiple journos in the fictitious "tier one" would gain access to the same information, which hasn't apparently happened. Therefore, it may be a good idea to wait before believing what one person is saying.

Its still sole source though. Given this would be monumental news if true, one would assume multiple journos in the fictitious "tier one" would gain access to the same information, which hasn't apparently happened. Therefore, it may be a good idea to wait before believing what one person is saying.
I get what you mean. Surely something like this would've caught on with the other journalists in Spain. However, in the summer, when everyone else was reporting PSG's side that Mbappé already had a pre-agreement signed with Real Madrid, Arancha was the only one who reported that this was not the case. Everyone else who reports reliable news for Real Madrid (Cortegana, José Félix Díaz, etc.) was quiet about this whole saga.

We'll see if this catches on or dies off in a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.