Transfer Tweets - Europe - 2024/25

All of Benfica's business looks shady to me. They won't sell some lessers players for less than the release clause but agreed half the amount of such a talented, touted as a generational talent, player?

And who the hell is LAFC? Well, I looked it up and found out it is Los Angeles FC. But seriously, were I supposed to know that?
Considering the fact that they signed Carlos Vela, Gareth Bale, Giorgio Chiellini, and Olivier Giroud, then yeah, I'd expect people to know them.

Considering the fact that they signed Carlos Vela, Gareth Bale, Giorgio Chiellini, and Olivier Giroud, then yeah, I'd expect people to know them.
Yeah, well, it says MLS in the tweet, so that should give me a hint. But sometimes it's not easy to know what team they are tweeting about when they only go by their initials. Just an expression of general frustration from my side (e.g., where there are tweens about RFC, LFC (not Liverpool), etc.). Sometimes I think the tweeters are overestimating their readers.

Yeah, well, it says MLS in the tweet, so that should give me a hint. But sometimes it's not easy to know what team they are tweeting about when they only go by their initials. Just an expression of general frustration from my side (e.g., where there are tweens about RFC, LFC (not Liverpool), etc.). Sometimes I think the tweeters are overestimating their readers.
That's Tom Bogert for you. He tailors his Tweets to an MLS audience (not even a more general American soccer one). Ben Jacobs co-reported this with Tom Bogert, and he put the full club name in his Tweet.

Official: Valentín Carboni signs for Marseille on loan from Inter with a purchase option including a buy-back clause