Transfer Tweets - Europe - 2024/25

That applies to any non-huge club seeing new success though, Bologna are losing key players as well. The path out might be a little easier for clubs like Girona or RB Salzburg, but the end result is pretty much the same.
yes thats true, has always happened, but at least those clubs can benefit / profit from these sales, wheras i dont think that applies in the multiclub model.

This guy will be great for Milan. Absolute powerhouse of a CB.
As much as I have seen him for Serbia, he has been rather meh. Seemingly very immobile and quite slow. But I hope you are right!

Source (Tier 1):

If nothing goes wrong in the next few hours, Oriol Romeu will leave on loan to Girona.

The player from Ulldecona may even leave the Barça tour before the end of the season.

Really disappointed we didn't push harder for Neves. €70m really isn't unreasonable for his ability at all and he was much closer to what we need than Ugarte imo (which also seems to have stalled).

What happened with Chiesa? Wasn't he untouchable only a couple seasons back?
Chiesa isn't the same player after his cruciate ligament injury a couple of years ago. Whilst he is still a good player, he isn't as good as he could've been had it not been for that injury.