Transfer Tweets - Europe - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just one CB that they want to add. They've shortlisted a bunch of different options as they may not necessarily be available. Kevin Danso, in particular, isn't for sale in January.
It’s one cb in January, plus Kim in summer, plus Uppamechano, plus DeLight plus whoever I’ve forgotten which I’m sure there is someone

It’s one cb in January, plus Kim in summer, plus Uppamechano, plus DeLight plus whoever I’ve forgotten which I’m sure there is someone
No, that's it for their senior centre backs. They need a new CB this month as Kim's gone to the Asian Cup. After that, they'll have 4 CBs, which is fine for them. If someone wants to leaven in the summer, then they should still be fine.

Bayern just taking the pish, they know they can get away with a washed up Dier in defence because the rest of the league is barely competitive.

Bayern just taking the pish, they know they can get away with a washed up Dier in defence because the rest of the league is barely competitive.

I think its more to do with Tuchel wanting to move to a 5-2-3 formation and having Dier who he claims is very adaptive can slot in a lot of roles in a back 3 or even as RB or a #6. For the rumoured price of 4m I'm all in. That's basically free in todays football.

Tier 2:

Source (Tier 2):

Bayern Munich have been quietly enquiring about the terms of a transfer for OM right-back Jonathan Clauss, which seems impossible this winter. But the situation will be different in six months' time.

Source (Tier 1):

Exclusive.

Al-Hilal is in advanced negotiations with Marseille for Renan Lodi.

The red and white club reserved a percentage of future sale with the Brazilian.

The Saudi Arabian club plans to pay around 20M€.

Status
Not open for further replies.