Transfer Tweets - Europe - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quote source:

"If Michel has an offer from Bayern and a contract offer with Girona, I'll drive him to Munich".

Pere Guardiola, co-owner of LALIGA's revelation team, tells us about his "life project".

Last edited:
"If Michel has an offer from Bayern and I sign a contract with Girona, I'll drive him to Munich."
What is this supposed to mean?
I didn't translate this properly. It's supposed to say "and a contract offer from Girona". Here's a better translation of that quote:

Source (Tier 1):

Porto and Roma have enquired about Çağlar Söyüncü.

The Italian club are looking for a loan, Porto are open to a loan with an obligation to buy, but if the player were to leave Atlético right now he would only return to the Premier League.

Atletico believe in him but are open to listen to offers, but only if they are transfer offers.

Source (Tier 4): Diario de Sevilla
Screenshot-2024-01-06-at-07.15.29.png

Makes sense as with Casemiro and Mount back soon his minutes will be limited with Man Utd being out of everything except the league and FA Cup.

He and Gore need loans.

Makes sense as with Casemiro and Mount back soon his minutes will be limited with Man Utd being out of everything except the league and FA Cup.

He and Gore need loans.
I thought I put that Tweet into the United thread. I guess not. Let me delete this one and put it in there for exposure.

EDIT: Never mind, someone posted a Romano Tweet. I'll leave it be.

Status
Not open for further replies.