Transfer Tweets - England/Scotland - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lenglet leaves 3 hours later than his teammates from the Ciudad Deportiva del Barcelona. The club is awaiting his departure with several possible destinations

Helena - His departure to Aston Villa is expected in the next few hours.

Source (Tier 2):

Ansu Fati tells Sevilla he's going to Tottenham
  • The striker's father wanted to see him play at the Sánchez Pizjuán but the player opts for the Premier League.
  • All that remains is for the two clubs to agree on a loan deal.

More info:

So Barca are loaning Ansi Fatu to Spurs? Thought he had a relative high regard there still, did he drop off last season?
Assuming it is straight loan without an option?
Also, is this a way to fix FFP room for Cancelo or Joao Felix?

So Barca are loaning Ansi Fatu to Spurs? Thought he had a relative high regard there still, did he drop off last season?
Assuming it is straight loan without an option?
Also, is this a way to fix FFP room for Cancelo or Joao Felix?
He is held in high regard, but there are two factors in play here:
  1. Ansu Fati's father wants his kid to play regularly despite the player being happy in Barcelona.
  2. Barcelona are open to letting go of Ansu Fati for their financial fair play relief.
Ultimately, Xavi wants to keep Ansu Fati, and the player himself wants to stay. The player's father, however, wants the player to leave and play a bigger role for another team, and Ansu's being swayed by his father in all of this.

He is held in high regard, but there are two factors in play here:
  1. Ansu Fati's father wants his kid to play regularly despite the player being happy in Barcelona.
  2. Barcelona are open to letting go of Ansu Fati for their financial fair play relief.
Ultimately, Xavi wants to keep Ansu Fati, and the player himself wants to stay. The player's father, however, wants the player to leave and play a bigger role for another team, and Ansu's being swayed by his father in all of this.
Thanks!
Would make sense to follow his fathers preferance for club aswell. Would think Spurs would like a #9 rather than another winger/10 though. Spurs to line up:
Richarlison
Son-Maddison-Kulusevski
Fati to rotate with the second line along with Solomon?
Who is their backup #9? Fati doesn’t strike me as a good option as a #9, but maybe he bulked up a bit since last i saw him?

Thanks!
Would make sense to follow his fathers preferance for club aswell. Would think Spurs would like a #9 rather than another winger/10 though. Spurs to line up:
Richarlison
Son-Maddison-Kulusevski
Fati to rotate with the second line along with Solomon?
Who is their backup #9? Fati doesn’t strike me as a good option as a #9, but maybe he bulked up a bit since last i saw him?
Ansu Fati isn't a striker, so I doubt that he'll be a backup #9. Their backup #9 is Alejo Veliz, but he's still young, and Spurs are still monitoring the striker market for a good opportunity. Ansu Fati will come in to compete for the left-wing spot and potentially move Son up front.

Wow. £45M for Cole Palmer is an excellent sell by City. He’s always showed the promise of potential but he’s miles away from Foden and they’re only 2 years of age apart. I’ve never felt he’d have to ability to break through fully and it was always a shop window exercise to give him minutes in cup games.

The fact we’ve lost Mahrez and spent £50m on a new winger tells you everything you need to know from what Pep sees behind the scenes and that’s enough for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.