Transfer Tweets - England & Scotland - 2022/23 | Follow the rules in the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope someone lodges a late bid for him and he tries to force it through.
He left Ajax earlier this summer. I think his point was that Tagliafico didn't go on strike or kick up a massive fuss when he Barca wanted him in January.

He's been more effective at Leeds than he was at United. They paid a decent fee for him. A year ago. Now he's being loaned out?

It's because he's not good enough. He's on his path back down to the Championship

This is bizarre, loaning out a player that has been a 1st 11 player this season to a relegation rival whilst recently down playing selling him before the window shut?

They’re signing a huge upgrade for a 3rd of the price.

Feel abit for Dan James. He's a Bielsa buy and starts regularly for them in the XI and now he's not in favour under their new manager. I think it was only last year as well when he had to move clubs on the final day of the window, and now he has to move on again

Tier 1:

Arsenal will take ~25% of future sale, and could make a small profit based on Bellerín's performance.
Bellerín-Barça is already imminent.

He arrives as a free agent and signs for one year, with a view to renewing if the parties want to.

Arsenal will charge about 25% of future sale and also for performance, but it would never reach 4 million.

Translation:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.