Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
If they go through this whole fiasco ending up with Valverde (I really like him) it will have been worth it. Rangnick would probably have made more sense had they not appointed Paratici.

Varun1

Who is going to hire someone that quits his job before it even starts, because his agent wasn't allowed to use the club?
He'll 100% find another decent club & fairly easily. Allardyce is a leech and found employment again.

Why on Earth don't we just go for Dumfries? Younger and cheaper option to Trippier, plus would no doubt be a boost to Van de Beek and help him kick on.
Please, not another player represented by Mino! I don't want Trippier but I'd still rather have him over any of Mino's client.

Edit: FFS what a mess my response is. My initial response was about Gattuso which I never posted. This got mixed up with my post on Dumfries.
Now fixed.

Last edited:

manuchamp88

Why on Earth don't we just go for Dumfries? Younger and cheaper option to Trippier, plus would no doubt be a boost to Van de Beek and help him kick on.
So all VDB needs to kick on is a fellow Dutch man in the squad ?
Strange take
[/QUOTE]
Not all he needs, but if you've had a tough first year, working with a fellow countryman/friend can help change the atmosphere a bit. Footballers -hell, humans- are a fickle lot. Sometimes the small things can make a big difference.

manuchamp88

He'll 100% find another decent club & fairly easily. Allardyce is a leech

Please, not another player represented by Mino! I don't want Trippier but I'd still rather have him over any of Mino's client.
[/QUOTE]
I know what you mean. To be fair, he's done well to get a big-name agent when he's not exact a world star yet.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Yes, now he is. But he was a manager. A pioneer really. Last managed Leipzig just before Nagelsmann went there (two years ago).
Ah ok. I knew he was a kind of one stop shop for RBL. It definitely seems like it could be a case of too many cooks if they go for him. Paratici and Levy also with very strong ideas about the game. Could be a car crash. I think what they should have done was get Mitchell and Poch back and go back to what made them such a good young outfit. They just needed to learn when to sell and reinvest.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Ah ok. I knew he was a kind of one stop shop for RBL. It definitely seems like it could be a case of too many cooks if they go for him. Paratici and Levy also with very strong ideas about the game. Could be a car crash. I think what they should have done was get Mitchell and Poch back and go back to what made them such a good young outfit. They just needed to learn when to sell and reinvest.
But seriously, why would Poch go back? They have even less to spend now, and look an absolute mess. His stock is a lot higher than that. Rangnick doesn't make sense now, to have a DoF/manager work under another DoF just seems a bit lacking direction. But he would have been a great choice prior to hiring Paratici.

I keep thinking Hasenhuttl is the one to go for, but it seems there is no clear direction there and maybe they are avoiding paying a fee. The only reason I can entertain as to why Levy sacked Jose just before the cup final was to save money. I mean, he installed a Ryan Mason.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
But seriously, why would Poch go back? They have even less to spend now, and look an absolute mess. His stock is a lot higher than that. Rangnick doesn't make sense now, to have a DoF/manager work under another DoF just seems a bit lacking direction. But he would have been a great choice prior to hiring Paratici.

I keep thinking Hasenhuttl is the one to go for, but it seems there is no clear direction there and maybe they are avoiding paying a fee. The only reason I can entertain as to why Levy sacked Jose just before the cup final was to save money. I mean, he installed a Ryan Mason.
Yeah! I’d love to see him at an Everton or Spurs and see how he does with a bigger budget. His pressing style with the right scouting and recruitment could be very effective.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Do Chelsea really need to splash 80M euros for a RB? Mind you Hakimi is a terrific RB.
They're planning to offer a player to lower the costs and let go of a player that they don't necessarily want to keep. They're considering offering one of Marcos Alonso, Emerson Palmieri, Andreas Christensen, or Davide Zappacosta.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
These were the only ones denying the bid right..? And this doesn’t say it’s been rejected…:drool:
They're saying that a official bid has gone in and Dortmund are examing the bid. If Dortmund are examining the bid then we can't be too far apart.

WPMUFC

They're saying that a official bid has gone in and Dortmund are examing the bid. If Dortmund are examining the bid then we can't be too far apart.
Simon Stone update would be mint. BVB's demands are supposedly "non negotiable" but now examination is underway of our bid. This has got to be close.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Very promising news, especially from an ultra reliable source on Dortmund’s side

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
We are legion.

Check your paperwork, there's a 20% chance you are contracted to Chelsea.
I was sad to hear that the Serbian goalkeeper who had been on your books for 8 years with 0 appearances has now left. Was your longest serving player in 2018 iirc

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
I was sad to hear that the Serbian goalkeeper who had been on your books for 8 years with 0 appearances has now left. Was your longest serving player in 2018 iirc
We lost Piazon and Van Ginkel as well recently. Sad times.

I think Azpi is our longest serving now (next season will be his 10th).

WPMUFC

This is all very promising news
take away from RN and Fjor is that an acceptable offer has been made, maybe some re-working of clauses is still possible, but it looks very close. RN aren't going to brief that BVB decided to read a document.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
take away from RN and Fjor is that an acceptable offer has been made, maybe some re-working of clauses is still possible, but it looks very close. RN aren't going to brief that BVB decided to read a document.
:lol: exactly. Probably just them trying to squeeze a few extra bonuses or something now. I think it’s big that they’re briefing replacements too. We’ll hear more on this today expect

SATA

I really want Simon Stone to confirm the RN story. That's when i'll feel it's essentially done.
I think he’s usually a day or two later. He doesn’t tweet until he gets near official confirmation from the club. I could be wrong though

If the Athletic or Ornstein get on this later, i think we are nearly nearly here

WPMUFC

No that’s Shrager. I thought Pilger was a bit of a fraud but maybe not.
or Pilger is just parroting RN. I didn't see him on the banned list but if folks with more knowledge of him think he's a spoofer then disregard :)

Mark Pawelek

Honestly we should just cash in on Pogba and rebuild the midfield properly. Start with someone like Locatelli and then someone else next summer. A great player but honestly I'm tired of it all. With Bruno in the squad we will never be able to field the mid 3 he needs to thrive in any case.
One quibble with that - rebuild the midfield in 1 season, not 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.