Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.
So are we going the BVB/Ajax route? You still need experience in the team for it to work. We need to make sure we get the balance right.

Ole looks to be trying to change this though
Ole himself was appointed without a proper thought process. Not saying I'm against his appointment (yet) but we were supposed to take our time and decide at the end of the season after interviewing several candidates.

Anyway, we'll see how it goes. If it gets to August and we've still not bought first team quality I'll be worried.

We literally did that last year by not panicking and splurging fortunes on Maguire. The fact we’re a year on and still haven’t found a centre back is slightly ridiculous though.
Well, exactly, sometimes you need to splurge but that doesn't make it a panic buy. Panic buys are ones where they shit themselves over losing the chance to buy them such as Fred, Di Maria, Sanchez... look how they've turned out. No thought gone into the buying process at all.

Going off topic here, I only made a brief joke :lol:

:lol: Same I end up with about 5 wondkerkids in the same position and my squad is unbalanced as feck. End up being a chelsea and send them all on loan!
Yep. I end up with feck all players in the actual u23s because I loan them all out and sell the ones I don't think will make it. None of them ever end up playing on loan either. Signed some young winger while playing recently. PSG were trying to sign him but I got there first. Once I signed him I offered him out for loan and PSG bid to loan him in, me not paying attention accepted all of them. He spent the year on PSG's bench.

It's probably to do with the fact if he wants a buy out clause he's already thinking of his next move when the 3 year contract runs out, and what's to stop him from playing 1/2 seasons and deciding it's time to leave if a starting spot at Barca opens up?

Why would he choose to join us and leave spurs at the moment? For a young kid I agree one year out or CL is nothing but for a 30 year old not so much.

They are currently better than us, easy choice for him to stay.

He's apparently looking for last payday while he's still able to play at PL level and is open to a move.

Spurs pay well below the going rate and I've no idea how they are still hanging on to their quality players.

He'd be a great addition for a couple of years at the price and would help us ease Tuanzebe in, if he develops as everyone hopes he does.

They push that 150mil clause for a reason, regardless is it Juve or PSG, they already planning to leave at some point, 150 mil. is a lot for CB today but maybe in 2 years time it will be a bargain, not only due players improvement but also with players "values" going up and up each year.

After all the big money talks, I would be surprised if somehow De Ligt chose United over the other clubs. Pleasantly surprised

De Ligt is starting to look less like the honourable hard-worker who's predominately football focus, and more like one of Raiola's minions wanting a career of pure cash. Even PSG are calling him out!

To be honest I think this is more of an embarrassed rebuffed guy in A nightclub telling his friends “ I didn’t fancy anyway, she’s probably a lesbian”.

I’d be buzzing if we signed Toby. It would be a great signing. It makes too much sense for us though.

And it’s about time we stood firm with our pricing of our players. We get ripped off pretty much every deal.

I love Inter's audacity.
Refusing to give us a good player (skrinar), offering us old players on the decline and offering loan deals.
Briefing media that we are "bullies that only want hard cash".

Pay up or walk away

Status
Not open for further replies.