Transfer Tweets - 2018/19 | Remember if posting foreign language tweets to post in English too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its not a big problem if we just say NO! The problem is for clubs in the other countries knowing premier league clubs have to finalise their deals early and are extremely unlikely to want to do any serious business after our deadline day. There is no way United will sell Pogba. I hate this media dramatisation bollocks.

The problem is that Pogba wants to go - otherwise Barca would not be trying to get him. So you've now got both Martial and Pogba wanting out, so even if you force them both to stay it makes even further for an unhappy United camp going into the season.
It’s just his agent acting up. Barca’s bid was derisory. Wishful thinking here.

How does 'Barca want Pogba' suddenly become Jose forcing him out? The agenda knows no bounds.

Oh he probably doesnt want them to sell him this summer. But making him unhappy enough to want to leave after only 2 years is also forcing him out. Pogba is clearly deeply unhappy with his relationship with the manager, Raiola is already openly briefing the press that Pogba wants out despite knowing that the window shuts in a few days and it probably wont happen, he will be throwing chairs across Carrington by Christmas to get a Real/Barca move.

He may not be openly wanting to sell him like Martial, but it clearly looks to me like his actions towards Pogba have pushed the player considerably towards the exit door -after only 2 years. Unless something significant changes id be surpised if either are at United this time next year. Jose is already deep in meltdown mode and now Pogba is a world cup winner and more marketable than ever both Madrid and Barca will circle - and Raiola sure as hell doesnt seem in the mood to turn down a nice transfer bonus.

:lol:

White text?

Nah I dont find the idea of Pogba walking away a second time remotely funny

Oh he probably doesnt want them to sell him this summer. But making him unhappy enough to want to leave after only 2 years is also forcing him out. Pogba is clearly deeply unhappy with his relationship with the manager, Raiola is already openly briefing the press that Pogba wants out despite knowing that the window shuts in a few days and it probably wont happen, he will be throwing chairs across Carrington by Christmas to get a Real/Barca move.

He may not be openly wanting to sell him like Martial, but it clesrly looks to me like his actions towards Pogba have pushed the player considerably towards the exit door -after only 2 years. Unless something significant changes id be surpised if either are at United this time next year. Jose is already deep in meltdown mode and now Pogba is a world cup winner and more marketable than ever both Madrid and Barca will circle - and Raiola sure as hell doesnt seem in the mood to turn down a nice transfer bonus.

Nah I dont find the idea of Pogba walking away a second time remotely funny
What are those Jose actions that are pushing Pogba out supposedly?

Meltdown mode part is pretty funny.

Ed if he has any gut should go after Dembele or Coutinho just like Paris did. Barca think they're better than all the clubs and can offer what they want for other teams star players. We must make a statement!

The problem is that Pogba wants to go - otherwise Barca would not be trying to get him. So you've now got both Martial and Pogba wanting out, so even if you force them both to stay it makes even further for an unhappy United camp going into the season.
Nonsense. Clubs are used for contract negotiations all the time.
Feck we bid for Griezmann and he didn't want to go. We made a bid for Muller and he didn't have a clue what was happening. Even read Willians comments today or the numerous Utd bid for Spurs player stories that you gleefully knocked back.

Well people cried about lack of United transfer related tweets. so here it is tada.

Just me who doesn't see the problem? No chance any PL club is selling one of their best players abroad after Thursday with no replacement already in the squad, let alone us.
The problem is how it effects Pogba.

The problem is how it effects Pogba.
He will know he's not getting sold. Either way, the problem seems to be between him and Mourinho. Bid or no bid and he's not fully happy.

I imagine this will be the last season with them both at the club.

I bet Pogba is at home in bed far more relaxed about all of this than the Caf are. He will know he's not going anywhere this summer.
If the right offer came in, his bags will be packed. I said this weeks ago.

He will know he's not getting sold. Either way, the problem seems to be between him and Mourinho. Bid or no bid and he's not fully happy.

I imagine this will be the last season with them both at the club.
In that case I’d rather him be on the pitch and showing what he’s got rather than on the bench until he’s gone

Or, he wants a new contract as others have suggested.

Nonsense. Clubs are used for contract negotiations all the time.
Feck we bid for Griezmann and he didn't want to go. We made a bid for Muller and he didn't have a clue what was happening. Even read Willians comments today or the numerous Utd bid for Spurs player stories that you gleefully knocked back.

How is realistic to think that Pogba would prefer to stay at United rather than play for Barca?

If Pogba wanted to leave, I don’t think he would of shown up to training today. Bull.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bit like Alderweireld and Rose isn't it? Everyone's happy.

If that's the case he shouldn't have left it so late and Barca should have coughed up an at least semi credible offer. At least the money we paid for Pogba and Dembele would have been a start.
I don't want players that don't want to be here but there's no replacing him, we have every right to tell him and Barca to feck off.

How is realistic to think that Pogba would prefer to stay at United rather than play for Barca?
Seeing how he turned down major clubs to sign for an EL side, I would say very high.
Since he's here. He didn't join us 10 years ago ffs.

This.

You'll get hammered for saying that, but you are spot on.

Status
Not open for further replies.