Transfer Tweets - 2014/15 | Stay On Topic & No Blacklisted Tweets (see OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

I know someone who knows him very well, van Gaal. That should be enough, he definitely knows him better than Scholes and Neville :lol:
Yeah, or you know, Blind himself or his agent given he said he'll begin in center midfield.

That tweet definitely did come from his account. Maybe he was hacked but seen journos and others saying that they saw the tweet on their timeline.

I saw it, it had a blue tick and came from that account width a halamadrid hashtag and something about a dream come true.

It's obviously Ed Woodward.

Someone should combine him waving and blowing a kiss with the gif of Fergie waving to Jones after his first goal, bonus points for shopping LVG onto it too :D

That tweet definitely did come from his account. Maybe he was hacked but seen journos and others saying that they saw the tweet on their timeline.

i dont think it was posted in here, but Gatorade congratulated him to his move. I dont know about the sudden Chicharito interest from Real, maybe they arent in for him anymore.

The kiss and wave lasted a few seconds. If there was any chance of him leaving Juventus - a club he's got a tattoo of on his arm - he would be saying more of a goodbye than that.
We all know most transfers do not occur like that. Players usually leave without even saying their goodbyes to their fans because of how quickly a deal can change. Maybe it is just a 'thank you' to the fans and that is it-nothing more and nothing less.

More than likely he is just thanking the fans to be hinest, but you never know.

The kiss and wave lasted a few seconds. If there was any chance of him leaving Juventus - a club he's got a tattoo of on his arm - he would be saying more of a goodbye than that.

Yeah. I tried, but couldn't convince myself either.

Status
Not open for further replies.