Transfer Tweets - 2014/15 | Stay On Topic & No Blacklisted Tweets (see OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
What wages have to be agreed if it's a loan deal ?
Probably just if we are paying all of his wages whilst he's at Madrid, or if we are also going to pay the wages of some other Madrid players as well given how it seems the outgoings are being handled.

So there is a chance Tom Cleverley could still be a Man Utd player come 11pm tomorrow night... I don't like that.
There was speculation that he would run-down his contract to leave on a free, which should give him more money and maybe a bigger pool of clubs to move to if we are refusing to sell to someone like Everton.

If we get rid of Hernandez and welbeck, that leaves us with 2 strikers, not good considering RVP might need surgery,
What's this now?!!

Zoo

Was a fake screenshot of Chicharito shirt on sale on the Madrid website.

Castia

Pointless business again from our end, Kagawa left for pennies and Hernandez going on out on loan, the pair are worth £30m easily.

savais

Ok...nothing personal against you, but am fed up of everyone criticizing these deals. If there was a market for them at the prices you guys want, utd would try to hold out for it.

Fact is...even kagawa...dortmund probably werent willing to pay more than that. We had no place for them in our bloated squad...we need ro get some new players in, so its either stand pat with our squad and pay their wages and have the fans still.moan, or get rid for whatever we can get and bring in new players

MDFC Manager

Pointless business again from our end, Kagawa left for pennies and Hernandez going on out on loan, the pair are worth £30m easily.
I agree that Hernandez could command a decent fee but not sure about Kagawa. His market was extremely limited and he's done nothing of not over the past 2 years.

MDFC Manager

Ok...nothing personal against you, but am fed up of everyone criticizing these deals. If there was a market for them at the prices you guys want, utd would try to hold out for it.

Fact is...even kagawa...dortmund probably werent willing to pay more than that. We had no place for them in our bloated squad...we need ro get some new players in, so its either stand pat with our squad and pay their wages and have the fans still.moan, or get rid for whatever we can get and bring in new players
Indeed. Seems like the only reason Dortmund were interested is that Kagawa worked well for them previously.

Kakeru

If we get rid of Hernandez and welbeck, that leaves us with 2 strikers, not good considering RVP might need surgery,
If it does happen I can only image Van Gaal rate Wilson a lot and his willing to give him game time. I might be wrong but didn't Van Gaal give Muller he's first break at Bayern. Muller at the time was only about 19(Same age as Wilson now) so maybe that's what LVG got in mind.
If the plan is to play with 1 striker in a 4-3-3 as the endgame, then it makes sense to cut the fat in the striker department.

Also in that plan, promoting Wilson to the first team is something that can be highly probable of an option. Not saying that it will happen, but it is in the cards.

Barca84

Supports
Doesn't support Barca
If the plan is to play with 1 striker in a 4-3-3 as the endgame, then it makes sense to cut the fat in the striker department.

Also in that plan, promoting Wilson to the first team is something that can be highly probable of an option. Not saying that it will happen, but it is in the cards.
I would love to see Wilson given his chance and I think he'll take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.