Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

The WWE knew but asked they kept it quiet I think, basically months of planning gone down the pan
It looks and sounds like an incredible show, this is in no way connected to that picture which will cause a big stir while the show is still airing :wenger:

It's all Vince this, he is absolutely furious over Lana leaking the engagement story, and he's not the only one (Summer and Dolph most notably).

Pretty sure Taker is just doing the Mexico tour, Raw tonight, Sunday then nothing until the Mania build, although I guess they could possibly do Roman and the Brothers of Yer Da-struction vs the Wyatt Family. Doing the Mexico tour suggests to me Taker vs Big Stronglad at Mania.

Only mentioned Trips because of this:

svJ0STp.gif

triplehasashovel.jpg

It's like the MSG incident made him the man he is today, :lol:

It's nowhere near as telling as you make out.

Lana/her people have directly sold stories to TMZ in the past without WWE's permission and I'm 90% certain WWE mentioned that on programming. Stephanie is very big on outside "mainstream" exposure, once the story was out they needed to try to regain control.

Well if Vince is pissed at that, he'll be even more pissed at this.

Jericho_insta.0.jpg

Something big is going down tonight, i can feel it.
Has to, feels like HIAC is missing some buildup.

Was daydreaming in the bus on my way to work today: Cena standing all smug in the centre of the ring, his open challenge and all. Lights go out, and you hear a heartbeat. A distinctive one, out comes Finn, in full Demon gear. Takes it to Cena and wins the title dirty by bringing a weapon (how else to avoid a CENAWINSLOL?). Injures Cena, write him off TV for a while. Heel Fin has the US Title.

Boom. I could write for WWE.

Has to, feels like HIAC is missing some buildup.

Was daydreaming in the bus on my way to work today: Cena standing all smug in the centre of the ring, his open challenge and all. Lights go out, and you hear a heartbeat. A distinctive one, out comes Finn, in full Demon gear. Takes it to Cena and wins the title dirty by bringing a weapon (how else to avoid a CENAWINSLOL?). Injures Cena, write him off TV for a while. Heel Fin has the US Title.

Boom. I could write for WWE.
I could get on board with that.

The problem is that NXT is so fecking good that it's almost a shame now that the NXT guys have to be taken up to the main roster.

Nothing to us. But Vince is likely to see it was breaking kayfabe having the Wyatts and Roman pose together in the middle of their storyline.
Ah yes, I've forgotten about the Reigns/Wyatt rivalry. Very dull.
A company run by a billionaire and worth billions made this

Is Vince still actually a billionaire?

They seem to be going in full push mode on NXT as well as some woman who went away, trained and is now some excellent worker.

Also this must be one of the worst built PPVs in recent time.

The main event was announced through a promo vid (which was for Brocks Go to Hell tour rather than this PPV).
The Wyatt vs Roman is the only one thats had actual build along with Dudleys vs New Day.
Cena doesnt even have a match (unless they go for the Open challenge on the PPV, and thats where it gets answered, and he gets taken out as a "surprise").
Cant really think of anything else on the PPV.

This is going to be a desperate Raw especially with them relying on legends again.

Is Eva Marie's popularity on Total Divas really worth keeping her around? Not only can she not wrestle but she has zero personality.

Shes not even popular on Total Divas, only thing shes got going for is her looks (although i don't think she's all that anyway)

From some of the reports from recent house shows, people think she has improved.. But there apparently looking for a non wrestling role for her. Her first set of tapings she pretty much botched every match, and she ended up injuring Carmella with a dangerous kick.

You know when they tease us like that, it never makes me think, 'i can't wait until sunday' it makes me think 'zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz'

6 man tag, feat Cena. No US Open challenge? FFS

You know when they tease us like that, it never makes me think, 'i can't wait until sunday' it makes me think 'zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz'

I know what you mean. The pull apart brawl before Summerslam made me more excited.

Also New Day should always have the mic.

Cena doesnt even have a match (unless they go for the Open challenge on the PPV, and thats where it gets answered, and he gets taken out as a "surprise").

Well there you go. It's going to be Ziggler, and as much as I would like to see Dolph go over Cena, it would be awesome if it was someone debuting.

Ziggler heel turn wouldnt make sense unless he loses to Cena, and then he snaps and destroys him... But even then he doesnt win the US title. I cant see how they would have Ziggler win the title and turn heel, unless he destroys him before the match becomes legit.

Ziggler heel turn wouldnt make sense unless he loses to Cena, and then he snaps and destroys him... But even then he doesnt win the US title. I cant see how they would have Ziggler win the title and turn heel, unless he destroys him before the match becomes legit.

Just have him win dirty.

There is a really hot girl in the crowd at ringside, this isn't fair. Why is it that every female wrestling fan i know looks like a foot?

Surely im not the only one that hated that HBK promo. Unless it leads to HBK vs Rollins down the line, it was a completely pointless segment.

(and lets not even talk about his attempts at making jokes that nobody laughed at in the beginning)

Surely im not the only one that hated that HBK promo. Unless it leads to HBK vs Rollins down the line, it was a completely pointless segment.

(and lets not even talk about his attempts at making jokes that nobody laughed at in the beginning)
Taker, Lesnar, Austin and HBK on the show as an attempted ratings boost and it's amounted to the square root of feck all. This is another terrible show.

At least with Austin, he introduced Taker and promoted the podcast (and network) and HIAC match.
Taker and Lesnar promoted their match between each other (so far - with them both there, would be mad not to do something else tonight surely?)

HBK made some lame jokes, I think he promoted HIAC but then made Rollins look a complete joke and then walked off...