Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

He is a Vince guy, so maybe Triple H will get rid when he takes over. But thats years away.

edit: And damn him if that Kevin Owens thing is true. the guy has been brilliant since his call-up.

He's barely 6ft, fat and has a farmers tan. that's just unacceptable in Dunn's "everyone on TV should be better than everyone who isn't" view, regardless of whether it's one of the best wrestlers on earth or not.

Lucha Underground was soooo good, as a finale and a show. Amazing piece of work.

Have you guys seen that Hogan is now being accused of either lying under oath or lying to the FBI (obstructing justice) and could be looking at jail time if found guilty of either offence!

I hope he goes down.

Yep, that's it. WWE are up there with the very best in the world production wise, especially as a live show. Outside of production however Dunn is absolutely useless. For anyone interested, it's Dunn who doesn't rate Owens. Triple H is currently working on something HUGE for Kev, Vince is willing to give Kev a shot.

THE FOLLOWING LUCHA IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT (this works much better if you imagine I'm as attractive as Melissa Santos)

Finally got round to watching Vampiro/Pentagon. Jesus I felt downright uncomfortable watching that at times.

Yeah, I'm the same with matches like that, it's why I hate watching Attitude Era stuff back. In isolation where they have time to recover though I am a fan.
Tbh, in that match I found the bump to the concrete by Vampiro the hardest thing to watch.

Anyone else watching all the old attitude Raw's on the network now that they are uploaded? Started at Jan 98 and skipping a lot of the matches but god the story lines are just incredible. So much fun to watch.

Survivor Series 2000 - Ivory vs Lita - King, "The one thing she's good for, I bet she's not good at"

Jeeeeeeeeesus.

What did the tweets say?

one twee to Hulk Hogan asking if he "loved cock, brother". They were all pretty lame tbh. One giving a shout out to somebody else and asking people to follow somebody else and he will follow them.

one twee to Hulk Hogan asking if he "loved cock, brother". They were all pretty lame tbh. One giving a shout out to somebody else and asking people to follow somebody else and he will follow them.
Sounds like some immature kid. Thought there'd be something worthwhile to read, like him dishing some dirt.

Nah, it was like when Booker T got hacked.

These guys arent creative enough tbh.

Two WWE title matches in two weeks on Raw. Last weeks was a great match that had a clean finish, I'm guessing this weeks will end in DQ/countout.

Haven't watched Raw yet, how was Amell?

He had a couple of mentions throughout the show, then was slapped by Stardust, so he ran after him, got in the ring, speared him, then got restrained. He then had a heated argument backstage with HHH that felt quite awkward but it set up the Neville/Amell v Barrett/Stardust SummerSlam fight.

Decent. I like Stephen Amell, comes across as someone willing to put in a bit of work to not look like a total imbecile on WWE shows like other celebrities do. Plus he's in physically good shape so could probably go for a couple of minutes.

and hes a huge wrestling fan, as you said in good shape, and im glad its a tag match. TBH, hes probably the one celeb ive been happy over getting involved, hes been pushing for it for ages, clearly wants to be there as opposed to just going to promote something then never coming back.

Plus he can promo. Smart move all around. Will be good for Neville teaming with him too. I think Wade is the only one who is odd as part of this

Playing WWE2K15, in the Universe mode The Undertaker is WWE Champion and on the news reel it says 'The Undertaker and Jey Uso continue to work together to even the odds against Bad News Barrett. :lol:

Uso crazy!

RAW was garbage last night. Just don't care for Rollins, and I think it's obvious Sheamus is getting the belt come WWE SuperSlam, as no-one is holding the US & WWE titles at the same time.

It was a boring RAW. I like Rollins on the mike, but he has been saying the same thing every week. Absolutely nothing new. Repetition bores.

I think all indications are for Rollins to retain at SummerSlam. Why is he even in a segment with KO and Cesaro?

Reigns is the only contender WWE will accept and he is in a feud with Bray. WWE needs to shoehorn Rollins into that feud.